Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzalez will murder Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You obviously don't know him well enough.

He's very famous for posting lies and half-truths on here.
      But that's his thing. Half-truths, lies and spin for the glorious benefit of the white man. What's HeroBando's angle?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        But that's his thing. Half-truths, lies and spin for the glorious benefit of the white man. What's HeroBando's angle?
        The same but for the benefit of Golovkin. Don't really know if he likes any other fighters.

Comment

• I head that Gonzales already agreed to fight Ward on the Canelo/Cotto PPV but Ward turned him down and chose these 2 unknown super middleweights instead, Rohan Murdock and 40 year old Brand. They briefly talked about it in the latest leave it in the ring show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            wait, so you don't know who i am, but you do know that i've been butthurt before...

you're contradicting yourself, broski.

loooooooooooooooooooool at that.
            It doesn't take a genius to figure out you're butthurt about something. This is the second time in about as many days I've seen you've make a reference of some sort to me.

Comment

• i'll believe it when it's signed

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I must be neck and neck with Ward for their public enemy number one.
                Keep up the good work is all I can say.

Comment

• what a bunch of lame posters here, trying to defend a meaningless point.

Guys there are "news" that can't be 100% confirmed, but you better believe that is true when at least 3 different sources claim that it happened.

In this case I think we all heard from different sources that Team Ward turned down the Yuniesky fight.

You may belive it or not, is up to you.

to make 50+ posts to say " If I don't hear Ward saying it, wont belive it", that is the lame part.

so, who is Ward fighting, any rumors?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    On the Kovalev-Pascal 2 undercard....if this is true what are your thoughts?
                    This is how it should have been in the first place.
                    Fight someone who is a175lber and NOT bring someone up from 168lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                      what a bunch of lame posters here, trying to defend a meaningless point.

Guys there are "news" that can't be 100% confirmed, but you better believe that is true when at least 3 different sources claim that it happened.

In this case I think we all heard from different sources that Team Ward turned down the Yuniesky fight.

You may belive it or not, is up to you.

to make 50+ posts to say " If I don't hear Ward saying it, wont belive it", that is the lame part.

so, who is Ward fighting, any rumors?
                      They're agreeing with themselves on alt accounts now

Comment

Working...
                      X