Heard Ward may be fighting Yunieshy Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Tunney I get. HeroBando...not so much.
    You obviously don't know him well enough.

He's very famous for posting lies and half-truths on here.

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Son, you have absolutely brutalised the Little G's in this thread.

I must be neck and neck with Ward for their public enemy number one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Uh those Froch quotes really got you mad eh. So what is it, who was acceptable to HBO and how did they all fall out?

Comment

Dirk I've never been on and seen you off. Do you live on here? That thread about you in the 'Dome is a GOAT thread

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Uh those Froch quotes really got you mad eh. So what is it, who was acceptable to HBO and how did they all fall out?
          Haha why would they get me mad? Cos you posted a segment of an article of Froch's interview and cut out the bits that didn't fit your agenda? Then I posted the full article and exposed you

And you wonder why I questioned this!

It's a laugh and a half watching you back down off your original statements and try to weasel your way out of the fact that you just flat out lied and have nothing to back up your claims

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
            Dirk I've never been on and seen you off. Do you live on here? That thread about you in the 'Dome is a GOAT thread
            Single handedly tearing down GGG Nation can be time consuming.

Comment

Haha why would they get me mad? Cos you posted a segment of an article of Froch's interview and cut out the bits that didn't fit your agenda? Then I posted the full article and exposed you

And you wonder why I questioned this!

It's a laugh and a half watching you back down off your original statements and try to weasel your way out of the fact that you just flat out lied and have nothing to back up your claims
              I'm sure everyone was impressed with your lukewarm attempt at softening the killer blow.

I understand you'd rather avoid the obvious question that comes up, how come only unacceptable 168 scrubs ended up on Wards opponent list. Must have all priced themselves out to go fight on off TV undercard, right? Maybe you could tweet that rumor to reduce my lead?

Comment

Single handedly tearing down GGG Nation can be time consuming.
                Never seen a Ward & Brook fan. What a strange combo. Maybe because they look slightly ******ed* I mean related.

I'm impartial towards GGG. Resume full of B & C level guys, no A yet. Deserves P4P, but not #1 and definitely not a historical great yet.

Comment

• I really don't get how there is still an argument.

1. Posters claimed as fact that Ward turned down Yunieski
                  2. When asked for evidence all they could produce were tweets from a blogger and one from a former NSB poster
                  3. Said posters result to "Oh well it most likely happend cause you haven't seen other tweets refuting it"

This is hilarious. So it went from being a fact to "it most likely happened"
                  Last edited by Rip Chudd; 11-08-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I really don't get how there is still an argument.

2. When asked for evidence all they could produce were tweets from a blogger and one from a former NSB poster, who himself didn't say it but another twitter poster.
                    3. Said posters result to "Oh well it most likely happend cause you haven't seen other tweets refuting it"

Can you attempt an answer to the obvious question that's stumped all these true believers:

Who was acceptable to HBO for this lapsed date, and how come they all fell out of consideration?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I really don't get how there is still an argument.

2. When asked for evidence all they could produce were tweets from a blogger and one from a former NSB poster

Sheer comedy

Comment

Working...
                      X