No announcement yet.

have y'all noticed the 2 major groups between Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
    Theirs nothing wrong in supporting you race,ethnicity,or nationality but I've seen that their is two major groups of Boxing fans...

Their is the groups that only supports black fighters that same group supports Ricans/cuban and other carribean boxers.......the other group only supports Eastern European/white boxers and to some point support asian and Mexican boxers....

So I'm the only one to notice this ?

Group 1 supports mayweather,Andre Ward,Wilder,Cotto....

Group 2 support pacquiao,Golovkin,Povetkin,Canelo...
    What about me?
    Mayweather, Ward, Povetkin, Golovkin

Prefer skill over your bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Casual fans....

I like anyone who delivers in the ring.
      In no order...
      Fury
      Granados
      Vargas
      Uchiyama
      Inoue
      Takayama
      Ward
      Chocolotito
      Rigo
      Chavez sr. **** jr
      Tyson
      Golovkin is slowly winning me over
      Sal Sanchez
      Azuma Neson
      Hawaiian Punch

For me, I don't agree with your post at all.
      What no love for Canelo?

Comment

Ive liked and disliked fighters from every race. It has never had anything to do with there skin color. It mostly had to do with their style or if I thought they were ass holes. Some of the ass holes were very good fighters and I had to respect what they brought in the ring while disliking them outside.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          What no love for Canelo?
          I like him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I like Ward, Canelo, Cotto, Pac, Wilder, Mayweather. Do I need to pick a side????
            That which you seek.....lies within....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=648812&page=9

Comment

He's got a point lol.
              There is an obvious black/everything in between/white situation on these boards.

Btw, Big Dunn, can you change your sig to Johnnie Cochran?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                theres a group who typiucally only support non-black american boxers such as pac,golovkin,kovalev,lomachekno,provnikov,matthsse y,canelo and so on

they claim they like the "skills" and "power" that they possess however they dont support those who have those traits who fit the above desciption
                That's because there are no black fighters with both great skill and KO power currently

It's not our fault your black fighters are either boring af runners or huggers

or chumps who have a big punch and little else like Wilder

also, most of them are serial duckers

you have no black equivalents to GGG or Kovalev or Usyk, skilled monsters who BRING THE KOS

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                alot of mayweather fans support canelo now

and pacman fans support cotto
                it's funny because I support Pac and Canelo

and I give the middle finger to both Floydette and Kneeguel
                Last edited by lopetego; 03-11-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
                  Theirs nothing wrong in supporting you race,ethnicity,or nationality but I've seen that their is two major groups of Boxing fans...

Their is the groups that only supports black fighters that same group supports Ricans/cuban and other carribean boxers.......the other group only supports Eastern European/white boxers and to some point support asian and Mexican boxers....

So I'm the only one to notice this ?

Group 1 supports mayweather,Andre Ward,Wilder,Cotto....

Group 2 support pacquiao,Golovkin,Povetkin,Canelo...
                  Three of them highlighted I dig them.
                  Hard to really like the other guys I mean asides from Cotto who can be an arogant bellend he isn't as bad as Canelo who fights at 160 but pretends 155 is a different division or bad as Pacquiao a religious nut who still believes in Santa Clause no doubt Mayweather way too many to mention and Ward liar, gossiping diva, suing someone on their deathbed (ultimate scumbag) I bet he didn't even apologise to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    puerto rican
                    lmfao.

Comment

I support whomever's style I like the most and I like a diversity of styles.

As long as a fighter can punch and has quality skills/boxing ability, I can see myself liking them.

I am white, so seeing a good white Boxer is a thing I take pride in, especially considering there isn't that many of us dominating the sport and we're not always considered to be as skilled or athletic as other races, but that doesn't mean I therefore won't support a latino, black, asian, arab etc boxer or choose a group of particular races and ignore the others.

Obviously, anyone likes to support their own, but that shouldn't stop someone from supporting a Boxer from another race just because they don't look like you, that's genuine racism imo.

At the end of the day, we're all here because we enjoy Boxing. Race shouldn't be the most important thing here, if it is, go watch a different sport where your own make up the majority of the talent.

Boxing is a global sport and transcends race.

Comment

Working...
                      X