No announcement yet.

have y'all noticed the 2 major groups between Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    That's because there are no black fighters with both great skill and KO power currently

It's not our fault your black fighters are either boring af runners or huggers

or chumps who have a big punch and little else like Wilder

also, most of them are serial duckers

you have no black equivalents to GGG or Kovalev or Usyk, skilled monsters who BRING THE KOS

it's funny because I support Pac and Canelo

and I give the middle finger to both Floydette and Kneeguel
    It's funny you want to insult cotto for taking a knee but atleast he didnt quit like the klitchkos

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
      I support whomever's style I like the most and I like a diversity of styles.

As long as a fighter can punch and has quality skills/boxing ability, I can see myself liking them.

I am white, so seeing a good white Boxer is a thing I take pride in, especially considering there isn't that many of us dominating the sport and we're not always considered to be as skilled or athletic as other races, but that doesn't mean I therefore won't support a latino, black, asian, arab etc boxer or choose a group of particular races and ignore the others.

Obviously, anyone likes to support their own, but that shouldn't stop someone from supporting a Boxer from another race just because they don't look like you, that's genuine racism imo.

At the end of the day, we're all here because we enjoy Boxing. Race shouldn't be the most important thing here, if it is, go watch a different sport where your own make up the majority of the talent.

Boxing is a global sport and transcends race.
      Utter rubbish.

You are quite clearly racist.

Who cares what colour a fighters skin is. It has no baring on their ability.

The premier division in boxing is the Heavyweight division. It has been dominated by white guys for a decade. There are now 2 African American fighters with titles that just happen to be very limited, that will both lose their titles in the next 6 months.

One to a black guy.

As for this in other countries, if fury and Joshua fought in the UK. Who will we all be cheering for?

Comment

The more a fighter looks like me the more I like them, it's not about race its about egomania and my firmly held belief that all other humans are inferior to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
          Theirs nothing wrong in supporting you race,ethnicity,or nationality but I've seen that their is two major groups of Boxing fans...

Their is the groups that only supports black fighters that same group supports Ricans/cuban and other carribean boxers.......the other group only supports Eastern European/white boxers and to some point support asian and Mexican boxers....

So I'm the only one to notice this ?

Group 1 supports mayweather,Andre Ward,Wilder,Cotto....

Group 2 support pacquiao,Golovkin,Povetkin,Canelo...
          You are way off with your assumption. I am a fan of Mayweather, Ward, Cotto, Bradley, Juan Manuel Marquez, Nicolas Walters and a number of other fighters. Their race or ethnic heritage doesn't matter to me. I only want to see quality, competitive fights -- which I haven't seen much of in the last few years.

Comment

Boxing has a lot of idiot fans

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              That's because there are no black fighters with both great skill and KO power currently

It's not our fault your black fighters are either boring af runners or huggers

or chumps who have a big punch and little else like Wilder

also, most of them are serial duckers

you have no black equivalents to GGG or Kovalev or Usyk, skilled monsters who BRING THE KOS

it's funny because I support Pac and Canelo

and I give the middle finger to both Floydette and Kneeguel

It is easy to spot a racist fool because they always qualify their comments with words like currently or either/or and make excuses to justify their ignorant opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                The more a fighter looks like me the more I like them, it's not about race its about egomania and my firmly held belief that all other humans are inferior to me
                Well, at least you have Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Well, at least you have Amir Khan.
                  I like how I'm on your ignore list but you reply to 85% of my posts. I picture you sitting there struggling not to click "view post" for 5 minutes then losing the battle.

Street as hell life you live brotha
                  Last edited by ////; 03-14-2016, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Not boxing fans, just a lot of people on this forum who can only talk about, know about and address issues related to their fighters but nothing else.

Comment

Nah there are 2 groups: fans and fanboys

Fans like a fighter and praise him but they can also accept when that fighter deserves criticism for their actions.

Fanboys like a fighter and praise him but in their eyes, he can not be criticised for anything and they always have excuses to justify those actions.

Comment

Working...
                      X