Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no outrage for Rigos next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no outrage for Rigos next opponent?

His opponent hasn't fought in over a year and his last opponent was a 6-3 guy.

Insecure? You just agreed loma is fighting a can. Rigo hasn't fought in a year either and doesn't even have a real promoter lol. Try again

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Insecure? You just agreed loma is fighting a can. Rigo hasn't fought in a year either and doesn't even have a real promoter lol. Try again
      Hey I'm just keeping it real if you're gonno criticize one guy you have to criticize the other guy too

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        Hey I'm just keeping it real if you're gonno criticize one guy you have to criticize the other guy too
        Not when they're in completely different situations

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Not when they're in completely different situations
          Well Rigo was offered the Loma fight

Comment

Because rigo isn't a title holder
            He has to fight his way up

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Because rigo isn't a title holder
              He has to fight his way up
              He was offered the Loma fight

Comment

Disappointed but all the other guys kinda blocked him out. Quigg and Frampton iirc kept saying 'We'll tots do it next year', Leo Santa Cruz moved up, Doniare is out in the Pacific fighting, and I can't think of any other top guys at super bantam off the top of my head.

Plus Caribe promotions practically doesn't exist, their website is perpetually under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                  He was offered the Loma fight
                  I know but that's only what arum iis saying that dude is a notorious liar. Don't you think rigo would have accepted the fight if arum really did offer him one million.
                  If you think about it. It's in arums best interest to have rigo in the sidelines because the WBO stripped him. And now donaire and arum get another title

Comment

No outrage because nobody really cares about Rigo...some just pretend to.

And for those saying Rigo has been blocked out of some good fights, that is true, but so has Lomachenko...his entire division with with Al Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                    X