Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They agreed to USADA. Is that not happening or are you just trying to manipulate people into thinking Cotto did something suspicious?

From what I've read, vada is more expensive and they've pissed a lot of people off so many won't use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Miguel Cotto refused to test under VADA and participate under the new WBC-VADA partnership for drug testing. Lets not forget Matthysse vs Postol and GGG-Lemule were tested under VADA per the WBC championship rules. These rules aren't mandatory until February. What's Miguel Cotto hiding?

HAHAHAHA!!!! WAR STEROIDS!!!!

FUK THAT RAGGIDY ANN LOOKING MOTHAFUKA THE FUK UP!!!

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!!!
      Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-06-2015, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        They agreed to USADA. Is that not happening or are you just trying to manipulate people into thinking Cotto did something suspicious?

From what I've read, vada is more expensive and they've pissed a lot of people off so many won't use them.
        Sources? VADA testing is mandatory for WBC fights starting February. WBC and VADA offered Cotto a chance to test under their program but he refused, while team Canelo agreed to VADA testing.

Actually you heard wrong. VADA has a base pay of like $16k while USADA was paid around 125k for floyds fight with pac
        Last edited by Bardock; 11-06-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

LOL they already are. "Cotto uses USADA why would he use VADA" on twitter.
          The old Cotto fans were pretty decent boxing fans. Now all we mostly have is ****ing cheerleaders that ride his nuts to no end wearing Bears jerseys.

Comment

you read wrong, its the cheapest and only people who are upset are the ones that they caught and reported the failed test to the boxing commission. Only reason promoters like USADA is because USADA only reports to the person who hired them and does not report findings to the boxing commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              The old Cotto fans were pretty decent boxing fans. Now all we mostly have is ****ing cheerleaders that ride his nuts to no end wearing Bears jerseys.
              bigjavi973

Comment

COTTO WAS ON STEROIDS DOE!!!

Comment

Didn't know he was a Bears fan.

Comment

Sources? VADA testing is mandatory for WBC fights starting February. WBC and VADA offered Cotto a chance to test under their program but he refused, while team Canelo agreed to VADA testing.
                    This site (boxingscene) posted an article in August. They deleted it but you can still see it as the first result if you Google "Canelo Cotto usada random". The article was live as of 2 weeks ago. I know because I've been interestedt o see if they follow thorough or if it was just talk.

Comment

You keep showing us how ignorant you are.

USADA is useless. I'm not sure VADA is good enough, but at least it has caught several fighters in world championship fights. VADA is more complete testing than USADA. Still masking agents can pass a test, but it's harder with VADA.

For example, Mayweather would have broken the VADA code by taking the IV. You are not allowed to do that suspicious stuff with VADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X