This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto and Roc Nation refused VADA testing for Alvarez fight

Miguel Cotto refused to test under VADA and participate under the new WBC-VADA partnership for drug testing. Lets not forget Matthysse vs Postol and GGG-Lemule were tested under VADA per the WBC championship rules. These rules aren't mandatory until February. What's Miguel Cotto hiding?

Cottos blood stream is flowing with midichlorians

Comment

Cotto has mysteriously revived himself physically. Couldn't bust a grape at 154 but he's knocking bigger dudes out at MW, even though they've been at catch-weights. Acne on his back. This is the NSB smoking gun right? Backne and Cotto is faster and stronger than ever.

Comment

There you have it...that'll be the excuse all you haters will use when he KO's Canelo

Comment

GOOD! I like my fighters PED'd UP!!!! I know it sounds messed up but everyone is on something and being on PEDs makes for more exciting fights. Humans under normal natural circumstances gas out faster and provide lackluster performances. I also want Cotto to beat Canelo in devastating fashion so this is a good sign.

Comment

I guess VADA recently added whatever Roach has that makes fighters feel 25 again

Comment

Cotto fans ****ted on Pac for catch weights and testing. They defend catch weights now. Watch how saying no to testing is ok.

Comment

go figure that queerican is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  There you have it...that'll be the excuse all you haters will use when he KO's Canelo
                  Was it ok for Pac to refuse testing a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Cotto fans ****ted on Pac for catch weights and testing. They defend catch weights now. Watch how saying no to testing is ok.
                    LOL they already are. "Cotto uses USADA why would he use VADA" on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X