No announcement yet.

Does GGG fear Canelo or Ward more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    He fears neither, especially not Ward's frail ass.
    ggg may not fear Ward, but he doesn't want to fight him either

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      GGG rules 160, you fighting at 160 then you do what the king says. Ward can't draw flies to horse crap and he was offered a fair fight at 164, one that he turned down.

Now Ward moves up to 175 trying to fight bum assed 168 pound guys. He wouldn't commit to fighting Kovalev either so HBO told him to forget it.

There is no knee swelling, HBO pulled the plug because Ward kept stalling on the Kovalev commitment. He thought he was running the show and HBO had to set him straight.
      ggg is almost 34 yrs old with ZERO A list opponents and no concrete plans to fight one. Worse yet, when presented an opportunity to make a huge statement in the boxing world (Ward fight), his team insisted on a catchweight that Ward can't possibly make. This killed any chance of the fight. If ggg wants to be remembered as anything special, he better start fighting live opposition quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        He fought Lara at a catchweight of 155 pounds. As he did with Angulo, James Kirkland and now Cotto (he actually tried to negotiate 156-157 pounds for Cotto). So yes prima donna.
        Oh yeah thats right about the Lara fight. Angulo was a tune up. Yes Canelo was the one who gave into Cotto's demand of 155. It shows Canelo's willingness to give way to make fights with the bigger attractions. Something Glovekin will likely never do. Lets face it by the time Canelo is a full blown MW I'm sure Globkin will be fighting at 168 demanding Canelo move up.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Which means Canelo must want the fight to go to a purse bid, be stripped his title and labeled a ducker by the boxing community. Smart move.
          Grolovkin isn't the star though. Do you really think the WBC is going to strip the champion and A side for not bending over backwards to make a fight with a guy that can't even sell 100k PPV? Sounds like bad business from where I'm sitting. Leverage is earned by fighting your way up the ranks and knocking off the Trout's, Laras and Cotto's. You don't just fight a bunch of easy guys and have some fake KO streak (Murray would have gone the distance had ref not stopped it to preserve streak). You put in Cotto with one of these guys Geale and you saw him blow the guy away and look like a world beater. I used to actually be entertained by gobokin until he started talking his way out of fights. Then I realized nobody was scared of this guy. It was all a lie. Then when he said he was the star and A side with Ward I realized he wasn't delusional. He was just afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
            You're so dumb and you don't even know it, either that or you're purposely trolling.
            A loss damages your earning potential in boxing. Most guys pretty much have no hope against Lara, the most technically skilled fighter from 147-160. The fact of the matter is all you guys were saying there was no way Canelo would ever fight him only to have to eat crow when the fight was actually made. Lara isnt an attraction, doesn't have a crowd pleasing style. But he was a top notch challenge that Canelo accepted. He earned the type of kudos for taking that fight that Gogakin will likely never earn. And he was a mere child doing so at age 23. Gkin is in his 30s and still hasn't displayed that level of courage. I'm actually a very wise boxing sage.
            Last edited by Boxing lives; 11-06-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

GGG being scared of Canelo is like saying a pride of lions is scared of a 3-legged doe.
              One of the most moronic statements I've ever read on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                GGG being scared of Canelo is like saying a pride of lions is scared of a 3-legged doe.
                One of the most moronic statements I've ever read on here.
                Ask James Warrior Kirkland if Canelo is a 3 legged doe

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  Ask James Warrior Kirkland if Canelo is a 3 legged doe

You're seriously comparing washed-up, human punching bag Kirkland with the unbeaten GGG?
                  No, really.....

Comment

GGG doesn't even fear fear itself... c'mon

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                      You're seriously comparing washed-up, human punching bag Kirkland with the unbeaten GGG?
                      No, really.....
                      I know people who have sparred both gg and kirkland and said the power is the same. GG is unbeaten but has yet to truly be tested. He wont be able to bully canelo around. People think its a certainty he will be the stalker. What happens in the later rounds when Gennady finally has an actual opponent in front of him in the later rounds and he realizes all those easy fights didn't prepare him to dig deep? In that moment Canelo will take his soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X