• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nielon View Post
    lmaooooooo muuhh****as cant take an L and its been over 6 months

Comment

Most devastating loss in boxing history

Comment

You should have put some salt water on the injury, Freddie.

Comment

Comment

Only thing more bothersome than these excuses is people at one point thinking Mayweather was afraid of a fighter who never had the tools to beat him in the first place.

Comment

PAC had to go thru with the fight. The chicken would never give him another shot. I will never forget sr telling jr you are scared of PAC !!!!! Based on him being scared of a one handed PAC you can bet your house Jr will Never fight PAC again. Jr lost the thing even with his Peds

Comment

Translation: We pimped Pacquaio for the money. We sold him out (knowing he didn't stand a chance).

Comment

Backlash would have been way too crazy to pull out. It was now or never for Pac even with a bum shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                    I will always remember Max Kellerman's first post interview question to Pacquiao and his response

"Manny whats your impression on this fight?" - Kellerman

"I thought It was a GOOD faight, I thought I won the faight (Chuckles)" - Pacquiao

"WHY!??" - Kellerman

"He didnt do nothing, He always (was about to say, RUN) hmmmm..... ya know.... hmmmm..uhhhh ... ummm.... moved outside" - Pacquiao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFm7bOdEDuI

(noticed no mention on the shoulder excuse there)
                    (They didnt have enough time to agree on the shoulder excuse and the details)
                    (Shoulder excuse was brought AFTER THAT at the post fight presser, after discussing what to say of course)
                    (Contradictions)

Manny lied and he is a Christian =

Manny LOST!!! LOST IN A VERY SHAMEFUL WAY!!!

PROPS TO MAYWEATHER FOR BEING HUMBLE AND SAYING MANNY WAS A GOOD FIGHTER ON HIS INTERVIEW
                    The press conference was really the cherry on the top of "get your story straight" before you open your mouth sundae. Absolutely no one thought he won among the press corps, but Manny was still trying to say he won the fight with a bum shoulder, it was truly remarkable to say the least.

Comment

Sr to jr during the fight: you scared doe

Comment

Working...
                      X