Comments Thread For: Roach Regrets Not Pulling Pacquiao From Mayweather Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    He clearly won decisively, no doubt.

But like most of Floyds wins, nobody cares, nobody will talk about it, there was 0 memorable moments.

Floyd hasn't done anything memorable in the ring since Gatti.
    Lol "nobody cares" cause Floyd beat him so easily like usual. If PAC won that same fight, a boring decision. The fan boys would still be lining up to suck his cawk

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Pacquiao by stoppage? Least likely scenario.
      Considering Pacquiao was the only one doing the hurting it was alot more likely than Mayweather by stoppage, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Lol "nobody cares" cause Floyd beat him so easily like usual. If PAC won that same fight, a boring decision. The fan boys would still be lining up to suck his cawk
        I'm not a fanboy of either so I can care less what they do.

Truth is, Floyds win over pac may be one of the most boring big stage performances in sports history.

No one thinks about it, or wants to talk about it, no one will re-watch it, no one will talk about it with any historical significants.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          He clearly won decisively, no doubt.
          How? Pacquiao landed the most shots, as well as the hardest ones.

All Floyd did was run and hug. Those little taps weren't anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            You should have put some salt water on the injury, Freddie.
            hahahaha; gold.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Well, he actually said much more than that about Pacquiao, so it doesn't make sense to throw Manny under a bus. When they asked Mayweather why he wasn't more aggressive and why he couldn't get his hook going, Mayweather replied, because hes too dangerous.

But I did find the injury claim a bit disappointing.
              (I was rooting for Pacquiao, never been a Mayweather fan) (I have always been a Mayweather hater)

However..... this interview was the definition of a humble winner (May) and a sore looser (Pacquiao). It is very clear on that interview >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFm7bOdEDuI

"Now I see why he is one of the guys at pinacle of boxing" - May

"Was him easier that you thought?" - Jim

"I knew he was going to be difficult, you know, HE HAD MOMENTS IN THE FIGHT, but I kept him on the ouside, I was a smart fighter....."- May

"Manny he is a tough competitor....Manny is a true champion at Heart..." - May

"I thought I won the fight, He didnt do nothing" - Pacquiao

"He moved outside" "I saw his punches got inside, I though I won" - Pacquiao

"We DIDNT at ringside, the judges didnt (see you winning)... ummm... He made you fight at his pace, you didnt throw as many punches, WHY?" - Kellerman

"He was moving around, is not easy to throw a lot of punches when he is moving around BUT if he STAYS, then I can throw a lot of punches"- Pacquiao () (shameful)

.... just watch the interview bro... Its bad and it shows a SORE LOOSER in Pacquiao and a humble winner in May. (very surprising to me to say that)

Comment

The fight is over. Looking ahead I think PAC should beat the crab out of Khan.
                Or fight malinaggi

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Considering Pacquiao was the only one doing the hurting it was alot more likely than Mayweather by stoppage, dumbass.
                  true. there were only two times that a fighter got hurt really bad in that fight. and floyd was on the receiving end on both. yeah pac got hurt too. by tight squeezes, legs sore by constantly running after floyd, etc.

Comment

Shut up Roach.Pac was never going to pull out of that fight. There was too much money involved. Just be happy that the victory is tainted due to Floyd's blatant attempt to cover his PED use.

Comment

Did he have these thoughts before or after he said they were going to stop Floyd... Or when he told Dontaes Boxing Nation no excuses no matter what and no matter who wins? The only people buying this **** are the butthurt Pac fans who are willfully ignorant to the common sense facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X