No announcement yet.

The greatest trainer in boxing says nobody knows who giggi is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Also remember when he said that giggi went to the wild card and Manny pacman didn't even know who he was. Yet for some reason giggis team thinks hes the A side and can dictate and demand. It's funny how these nerds forget that cotto is the one that fought and beat the great martinez not giggi

I do not think GGG has a problem not being the A side if Cotto wins against Canelo. In fact, you actually missed the point in the middle of all of this.

The issue is the possible catchweight for a mandatory defense of the 160lb title. Both Canelo and Cotto seems unwilling to fight at the 160lb limit for a f@cking 160lb title.

In short, YES, laying the groundwork for the duck.
    Hey, Cotto is a warrior, but if he aint gonna defend it properly, let the others fight for it.

Comment

i find it funny how mexicans either really,really HATE ggg like aldo54 and BOXEO do or they love him,theres no inbetween

just a obesrvation

Comment

Also remember when he said that giggi went to the wild card and Manny pacman didn't even know who he was. Yet for some reason giggis team thinks hes the A side and can dictate and demand. It's funny how these nerds forget that cotto is the one that fought and beat the great martinez not giggi

He's a ppv star doe

Comment

Shit.
          Freddie's Parkinson's is getting bad, destroying his memory and his body

Comment

I don't know who the hell giggi is either.

Comment

Ignorant street animals scared to death for Cotto and Canelo.

"NOBODY B NOWIN GG N SHEEEIT U NO WAT IMSANE!"

Comment

Casual boxing fans generally do not know him yet, but he is on the way if he keeps winning. Often fighters at the stage he is need a big star to catapult their profile to the next level. People forget that Floyd was considered one of the best p4p for a number of years before he truly became significant. He had little breakthroughs here and there like Manfredy, and Corrales, but he didn't have his first major break until the Gatti fight where he was still the B side. Then a few pretty big fights, but again nothing major until Oscar, which was the fight that truly put him on the map. If GGG can't get Canelo or Cotto in the ring then that will be a huge dent on his progress to becoming a ppv attraction because of his age, he doesn't have lots of time. He will still do well and end up in million dollar fights, but fighting either of those guys is his first catapult fight to earning tens of millions.

Comment

men, I see guys bashing GGG on this thread and guess what, they are the same that were crying in the other thrads "leave Ward alone"; "ohh i'm gonna bookmark this an that ..when Ward beats Kova..."; bla bla bla...

Men are you fan of the sport or fanboys?

I would love to see GGG-Ward or Kova-Ward, but can bash on them if they don't do it. Remember they are from diferent weight divisions.

Greetings.

Comment

Yeah right Roach, he went to train in your gym, and now all of sudden he is unknown for you.

Comment

He's on his way and has the right style. He just needs to do whatever it takes to get in the ring with the Cotto Canelo winner. That's the fight that takes him to the next level super star wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X