Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we all hate Al Haymon, why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we all hate Al Haymon, why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights?

I have to give it to Al! He put his head on the line, and invested allot of money into the sport! I already knew that he wouldnt flip a profit, and he will most likely LOSE all of the money, and wont make any in return!

Look at the sacrifice he made for the sport! I see allot of people want him to fail and hate him even though he is putting himself on the line, with zero to no chance of a return!

So why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights, and his fighters? Why be hypocritical?

That way he CAN fail quicker than he probably will already!

don't hate him, i admire him..

he spoils his fighters tho

jay z is the real deal imo

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      don't hate him, i admire him..

he spoils his fighters tho

jay z is the real deal imo
      I can agree on this! He does pay the fighters well, but this thread is for people who want him to fail!

Comment

why would anyone hate him?

Think he is ruining the sport with buying time slots. When that is no longer sustainable the networks will lowball the shit out of all boxing promoters looking to put on an event. Look what buying time slots have already done, nbc who used to pay main events for fights no longer do, Boxers will be making an all time low very soon.

Comment

They hate him because when they grow up they want to be just like him but won't admit it.

Comment

To late. Im all in for PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
              why would anyone hate him?

Think he is ruining the sport with buying time slots. When that is no longer sustainable the networks will lowball the shit out of all boxing promoters looking to put on an event. Look what buying time slots have already done, nbc who used to pay main events for fights no longer do, Boxers will be making an all time low very soon.
              Keyword; BUYING! He put his kneck and money on the line to make boxing free! You didnt say anything that can outweigh that! He is only hurting himself if it backfires, and he did it all to give us free boxing!

Comment

There's several posters who dislike him but mostly everyone agrees that boxing on free tv is very good for the sport.

Comment

Because a bunch of people on a forum aren't enough to make a difference.

Comment

Have you seen Showtimes or PBC's ratings?

They would suggest a lot of fans did stop watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X