Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we all hate Al Haymon, why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    But I dont think anyone watched Broner vs Porter did they?
    That fight was one of, if not there highest rated show, but then again that's not saying much. That fight had lots of flaws going into it that turned people off, and you know what I'm talking about. It's just Porter had the type of character to overcome it.

But that fight was one of the highest if not there highest rated show I believe.
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-07-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... nothing is for free... somebody already paid for whatever "free stuff" you are getting...
      Yea Haymon paid! And if it fails, he will look foolish!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        That fight was one of, if not there highest rated show, but then again that's not saying much. That fight had lots of flaws going into it that turned people off, and you know what I'm talking about. It's just Porter had the type of character to overcome it.

But that fight was one of the highest if not there highest rated show I believe.
        What flaws? I thought that was a GREAT match up as well as Broner vs Molina! But when the best fight the best, its not going to always be exciting!

Thats the casual fan crap, about it being a barn burner! All we care about is who will win! Porter vs Broner was boring, but I wanted Broner to win and the entire fight I was on the edge of my seat not knowing what was going to happen next!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          I have to give it to Al! He put his head on the line, and invested allot of money into the sport! I already knew that he wouldnt flip a profit, and he will most likely LOSE all of the money, and wont make any in return!

Look at the sacrifice he made for the sport! I see allot of people want him to fail and hate him even though he is putting himself on the line, with zero to no chance of a return!

So why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights, and his fighters? Why be hypocritical?

That way he CAN fail quicker than he probably will already!
          Everybody has stopped watching. Ratings falling every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            Everybody has stopped watching. Ratings falling every time.
            Have you stopped watching?

Comment

Working...
            X