No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Rios, Lomachenko Vegas Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
    Man bradley is a dead man walking, look at him.

Rios easy TKO victory within 10 rounds!
    So Rios is gonna KO a guy that pac and provo couldn't? Makes sense.

Comment

I've actually become really interested in this fight. Lots of intrigue, in my opinion.

Can Bradley keep away from Rios for all 12 rounds without getting ****** into a firefight?

Can Rios break him down to the body and eventually tag him with hard shots? If he does how will Bradley respond? He seems to be susceptible to getting easily concussed now.

How will the Teddy Atlas experiment work? Is all of that Cus D'Amato knowledge going to stick in just one training camp? Or have they tried to cram too much info into Tim too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        So Rios is gonna KO a guy that pac and provo couldn't? Makes sense.
        styles make fights do you even watch boxing?

LOL Marquez arguably beat Pacquaio 4 times and 1 punch KO'd him, and he couldent even touch bradley.

Damn casuals just watch the sport please and keep the real boxing discussion to the big boys, just hang tight I'll tell your mom to refill your sippy cup soon enough.

Comment

War Timmeh !

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            One of the sport’s best fighters returns to the ring to battle one of the game’s most popular sluggers when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: TIMOTHY BRADLEY JR. VS. BRANDON RIOS AND VASYL LOMACHENKO VS. ROMULO KOASICHA is presented SATURDAY, NOV. 7 at 9:30 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will be ringside to call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            ... This is a TR on HBO card... If it was a PBC on whatever TV channel you would have mentioned it accordingly, right?... but it's only about Top Rank...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... This is a TR on HBO card... If it was a PBC on whatever TV channel you would have mentioned it accordingly, right?... but it's only about Top Rank...
              I actually think Rios is going to win. Tim doesn't really hit hard enough to keep him off. Tim also got hurt by Provodnikov who probably has similar power to Rios. He also got busted up by Chaves and hurt badley by Vargas. I think it will be good for Bradley early, but i think quietly Rios will begin to hurt him inside at times and eventually hurt him badly in the 10th-12th rounds. Will it be enough though. ? Even if Rios loses i still think they need to make Rios -Provodnikov. Would be such a great fans fight. Alot like Castillo- Corrales and Ward Gatti trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
                You referring to the Latina?

What's her screen name?
                second that

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                  Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
                  I actually think Rios is going to win. Tim doesn't really hit hard enough to keep him off. Tim also got hurt by Provodnikov who probably has similar power to Rios. He also got busted up by Chaves and hurt badley by Vargas. I think it will be good for Bradley early, but i think quietly Rios will begin to hurt him inside at times and eventually hurt him badly in the 10th-12th rounds. Will it be enough though. ? Even if Rios loses i still think they need to make Rios -Provodnikov. Would be such a great fans fight. Alot like Castillo- Corrales and Ward Gatti trilogy.
                  ... ??? Read again my post above and your answer... I don't see any links between them...

Comment

Working...
                  X