No announcement yet.

Who is Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    TS didn't get enough of Yusaf Mack and is requesting more boxers in gay **** films
    burnt!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Who is him?
      WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        TS didn't get enough of Yusaf Mack and is requesting more boxers in gay **** films
        Holy *****!!!!!

He murdered OPs posting career in one post

Comment

Originally posted by redd foxx View Post
          you can't get his name out of your mouth so he must be pretty significant in your life.
          Originally posted by rudiamonds View Post
          he one of the few fighters in this day and age to be proven elite by fighting all the top names in his divion and beating them convincingly ... L
          Originally posted by dirk diggler uk View Post
          ts didn't get enough of yusaf mack and is requesting more boxers in gay **** films
          nothing more to be said.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He's an Olympic gold medal winner, undefeated as a pro, and proved himself the best in his weight class by beating the top fighters in the division.

If he was Russian or Ukrainian that would be enough for certain posters on here to fantasize about sucking him off daily.
            And he likes picking on smaller opposition while pretending to be a big shot

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              And he likes picking on smaller opposition while pretending to be a big shot
              Golovkin is the one who does that, isn't he?

Comment

He's an Olympic gold medal winner, undefeated as a pro, and proved himself the best in his weight class by beating the top fighters in the division.

If he was Russian or Ukrainian that would be enough for certain posters on here to fantasize about sucking him off daily.
                All he did was beat Froch and some of Calzaghe's leftovers. Leftovers who were called bums before Ward beat them. Ward really hasn't done anything too special. He's overrated as fuck.

Comment

Golovkin is the one who does that, isn't he?
                  I'm not sure, I think Golovkin is fighting guys from his own division. When he wanted to fight a smaller guy (Mayweather) he offered to go down to 154 for him (where Mayw was a champ), didn't want Mayw to go up to his division. So I still don't see the parallel.
                  Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  All he did was beat Froch and some of Calzaghe's leftovers. Leftovers who were called bums before Ward beat them. Ward really hasn't done anything too special. He's overrated as fuck.
                  Oh thanks, I think I start to understand why I don't know who he is. When was it? 2007?

Comment

That's the man who scared Golovkin away from 168 for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                      That's the man who scared Golovkin away from 168 for life.
                      GGG's current goal is to unify his division. If he already accomplished that, then I would understand what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X