Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a Canelo fan get the hell in here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
    Says the loser who's in every Canelo thread. GTFO Triple Flop fan. Matter of fact, go find a job, that way you can add another buy to Triple Flops' 97k PPV buys.

I'm going to enjoy the weekend with cold beers, amazing food, beautiful women, and watching Canelo vs. Khan on my 65 inch screen t.v. While your broke ass will be here asking for a pos stream on your Windows Vista Acer Laptop.
    What a liar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
      Says the loser who's in every Canelo thread. GTFO Triple Flop fan. Matter of fact, go find a job, that way you can add another buy to Triple Flops' 97k PPV buys.

I'm going to enjoy the weekend with cold beers, amazing food, beautiful women, and watching Canelo vs. Khan on my 65 inch screen t.v. While your broke ass will be here asking for a pos stream on your Windows Vista Acer Laptop.
      65 inch haha pinche pobre
      Try80 beeotch! Catered food mariachi
      Then again I have disposable income unlike you that needs to get everyone to pitch in. Fawking loser

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        What a liar!
        Bunch of hags haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
          I heard Ca$hnelo nearly beat that coward to death, .
          That siggy is awesome! Fawking movie was a comedy! Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Canelo has no fear. He ducks no one. If you wanna bang with Canelo,all you have to do is give him a call. He'll fight you in the ring or on the cobblestone. He has that warrior blood pumping through his veins. Anyone can get it.
            Ahahahahahaha lol!!

Ducknelo is hiding in the 155lb closet calling out 140lb fighters. Ducknelo and his diva antics will not fight a MW, and much less GGG.

A LHW draining himself to 155 to face little guys but is not a MW? Of course not, Ducknelo is a LHW!!

Quack, quack here it comes the ducknelo train! Quack, quack!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Bunch of hags haha
              ahahhahahaha, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                Ahahahahahaha lol!!

Ducknelo is hiding in the 155lb closet calling out 140lb fighters. Ducknelo and his diva antics will not fight a MW, and much less GGG.

A LHW draining himself to 155 to face little guys but is not a MW? Of course not, Ducknelo is a LHW!!

Quack, quack here it comes the ducknelo train! Quack, quack!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  He wanted 156 from Cotto lol. Cmon you know Canelo would have been at 160 already if not for GGG. And it's fine if he pretends he's too small but not with that belt. That's all on him, he shouldnt have fought for it if too small, and its past time he vacated
                  lets pretend he wasnt after cotto long before the belt... but i admit having a belt and fighting at a CW is a ***** move, there is no defending on that...
                  now im realistic and if those two dont agree on a weight the fight isnt happening this year, it is unfair but thats the way it is... we are just one week away from the negotiations and we will find out really soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    if GGG fights at 155 , no belts then.

Do the fight at 155, Canelo looses his belts and let people who are willing to fight at 160, fight for it.

Otherwise, fight for the title at 160.

See? Common sense.
                    of course it makes sense... and im cool with that, in fact canelo should have vacated right after the fight, he didnt even deserve to fight for that title, i have no problem with that... but i dont think thats going to happen, canelo wont vacate instead will try to get the fight under his terms, and if it doesnt happen like that it wont be this year, and if ggg and the wbc try to strip canelo i doubt the fight ever happens... negotiations wont be easy for k2, they dont want to give up on everything but at the same time they dont want to burn a bridge, the one bridge that could take you to the next level...
                    will see how that works soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      65 inch haha pinche pobre
                      Try80 beeotch! Catered food mariachi
                      Then again I have disposable income unlike you that needs to get everyone to pitch in. Fawking loser
                      By the way you type, I highly doubt you have disposable income. You work at McDonalds, or some crappy job. You ain't fooling anybody, pendejo. Stick with your ****ty Windows PC.

Comment

Working...
                      X