Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 24/7 Floyd: Who else misses him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must not be paying attention to Tyson Fury. Outside the ring I find Tyson to be one of the most real mfers & undisputed most entertaining guy in the game today. And I imagine most would find his style in the ring more apt to be entertaining as Mayweather had a more technical approach to the game that I think only die hard fans & sweet science type fans are likely to fully appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I didn't find him interesting or entertaining at all. Corny and repetitive more like.

He barely said or did anything original in every series of the show. Same **** all the time. Look at muh money, look at muh cars, look at muh watches, look at these hoes who are on the payroll.
      Yeah it got old. Personally, l did enjoy the training footage and when he would speak about his dedication to the sport. Wish there would have been more of that and less of the other crap.

Comment

Well he probably changed his approach because now he's trying to play the role of successful business man with his promotion company etc... You can see in his interviews he has a lot of stock answers that are designed to try to make him sound more mature and composed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozbay View Post

The fights of course were not as great, but there is no denying, whether you loved him or hate him, the 24/7 ****y Mayweather was a blast to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozbay View Post
            It was entertaining. Build up to fights today are boring and overly professional. The character that Floyd portrayed got people watching him.
            What character?

Comment

all i miss is them onion bootay females ....mmmm gotta love them onions

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                Sorry but they were far from entertaining. I preferred Showtimes fight camp 360 over this bad reality tv.
                Which fighters fight camp 360 did you enjoy then?

Comment

i was a huge fan of mayweather as a fighter but his media persona was always dull to me, except maybe during the build-up to the hatton fight

Comment

Working...
                  X