Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Dominant Performance, Jones Vs Pazienza or Mayweather vs Gatti?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very close,,, but I will go with floyd/gatti.. That was just painful to watch.. Complete and utter massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Might as well ask who beat josesito lopez better. Berto or maidana.

Lmfao.

Floyd groupies pumping up opponents
      Like usual
      Now you're being ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Jones vs pazienza

Pazienza is a better fighter then gatti ever was. gatti was a carefully calculated matchmaking. Used for his name for a ppv.
        Gatti was already through wars and beat down by other fighters like oscar.

Nobody ever did that to pazienza.roy taunted him while beating him. If roy had to ever fight floyd being the same size , he would have embarrassed floyd.

Floyd was the naturally bigger fighter vs gatti.Reach height .

dumbest thing I ever heard.

I guess paul williams is naturally bigger than tyson. reach height

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          it was like he pretended he didn't just say stop punching. how can you call it a knockdown if you just said stop punching and the guy throws a punch that knocks his opponent down? thats special floyd treatment right there. only the rules apply to his opponent.
          Only Floyd can get away with a ref saying STOP PUNCHING and Floyd continues and even SUCKER PUNCHES.

Floyd must be saying:
          "What do I have to do to get a point deducted or DQed around here? Shoot him?"

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Only Floyd can get away with a ref saying STOP PUNCHING and Floyd continues and even SUCKER PUNCHES.

Floyd must be saying:
            "What do I have to do to get a point deducted or DQed around here? Shoot him?"
            If you knew anything you would know he lost a point in the Castillo fight for using his elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              If you knew anything you would know he lost a point in the Castillo fight for using his elbow.
              Of course I do ....
              but it was just to even the playing field for that lousy call earlier in the fight for deducting a point from Castillo. A Castillo who probably didn't even understand the English ref.

The ref tells a Spanish speaking Castillo to STOP, he gets a point deducted.
              The ref tells an English speaking Floyd to STOP PUNCHING, Floyd punches away and SUCKER PUNCHES and HURTS Gatti (knocked down) no points deducted.

Thanks for reminding us all about that .......

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Of course I do ....
                but it was just to even the playing field for that lousy call earlier in the fight for deducting a point from Castillo. A Castillo who probably didn't even understand the English ref.

The ref tells a Spanish speaking Castillo to STOP, he gets a point deducted.
                The ref tells an English speaking Floyd to STOP PUNCHING, Floyd punches away and SUCKER PUNCHES and no points deducted.

Thanks for reminding us all about that .......
                You really think Castillo didn't know what the word Stop means? English not being your native tongue is not an excuse to break the rules. Castillo kept punching on the break and deserved the point deduction.

Comment

I would say Mayweather vs Gatti. I have rarely seen such a beatdown ever.

Comment

Floyd was more dominant in his fight against gatti, although panzienza was outmatched, he managed to have more success (albeit little) against jones than gatti did against Floyd.

Jones finish though was brutual, amazing 4 5 punch combo all landing, il also agree panzienza was better than gatti, however he did start at a much lower weight than Jones, while Floyd came up to fight gatti at 140 so it kinda evens it out in terms of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
                      Floyd was more dominant in his fight against gatti, although panzienza was outmatched, he managed to have more success (albeit little) against jones than gatti did against Floyd.

Jones finish though was brutual, amazing 4 5 punch combo all landing, il also agree panzienza was better than gatti, however he did start at a much lower weight than Jones, while Floyd came up to fight gatti at 140 so it kinda evens it out in terms of competition.
                      Good post and excellent points made regarding where each opponent was at that point in their respective careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X