Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell+Reed's PBC investment has lost 59% of it's value.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waddell+Reed's PBC investment has lost 59% of it's value.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...or_q3_results/

This is a massive failure. I don't see how anyone can say otherwise.

Incoming: "Businesses usually lose money Blah blah blah"

Maybe PBC's whole aim was to destroy boxing as it is too politically incorrect.

But anyway, looks like there is no way in hell that they will be able to this money back.

In other news, I bought a house which cost me a significant amount of money and shredded my savings. I'll never get that money back. Even worse, I may have ruined the housing market.

Comment

I honestly don't care if they are losing money. I'm sure they knew what they were getting into before it started.

Comment

The money was lost in the market or wasted in **** fights? 300mi is a lot of money.

Comment

Eh. Still more channels showing boxing. Gives me more reasons to stay inside. It's not my money.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            In other news, I bought a house which cost me a significant amount of money and shredded my savings. I'll never get that money back. Even worse, I may have ruined the housing market.
            Tell me about it. **** wipes out all your cash reserves. Americsn dream doe. Lol
            Last edited by -PBP-; 10-29-2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

InB4TwentyPages

Comment

...making a thread without even knowing what an ampersand is...Priceless: &&&&&&&&

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I honestly don't care if they are losing money. I'm sure they knew what they were getting into before it started.
                  So they expected to lose 300 million dollars in the first year? Great business strategy.

Comment

To what extent is this a reflection of Haymon Boxing's performance? Is Haymon the only venture these funds have put money into?

Comment

Working...
                    X