Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was more dissapointing? Floyds 389k ppv buys or GGG's 97k buys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Another financial wizard here. You try to sell life insurance to people on here and you dont even understand a budget.

again, that wasn't the question. I don't know why it's so hard for you guys to answer the question. It's pretty pathetic honestly that you all can't answer it.
    Let me just say this...Floyd over did his sells in May by far.....the Berto fight was just to end his contract,Showtime got their money for the year already and then some. I understand business very well..it is like getting a huge return on an investment..you have room to breath and extra to spare....Its ok and no one really cares...the reason i say GGG is worse is clear..IT WAS WORSE..hell look at the threads on here beofre the fight,posters said it would do more then Floyd-Berto now all you hear is excuses and damage control..

Comment

hell even your poll is telling the tale,and people on here hate Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        389k is better then 97 no matter how you try to spin it...lol
        Breaking even or at the worst losing around $500k is better than losing $15-$20mil no matter how you try to spin it.

You're a business owner. Would you rather break even or take a small loss experimenting with something or would you rather take a multi million dollar loss?

Comment

lol and it kind of kills it when you vote on your own poll...lol..#AGENDAFAILED

ИATAS, badass316, boxinghead530, Cruisin', Deevel916, El-blanco, hectari, Helm, killakali, Kuyukut, The Future

Comment

Originally posted by deevel916 View Post
            breaking even or at the worst losing around $500k is better than losing $15-$20mil no matter how you try to spin it.

You're a business owner. Would you rather break even or take a small loss experimenting with something or would you rather take a multi million dollar loss?
            there was no multi million dollar loss...lol..where do you get this????

Comment

floyd fighting berto was a disappointing in it self regardless the ppv numbers

Comment

Let me just say this...Floyd over did his sells in May by far.....the Berto fight was just to end his contract,Showtime got their money for the year already and then some. I understand business very well..it is like getting a huge return on an investment..you have room to breath and extra to spare....Its ok and no one really cares...the reason i say GGG is worse is clear..IT WAS WORSE..hell look at the threads on here beofre the fight,posters said it would do more then Floyd-Berto now all you hear is excuses and damage control..
                Actually if I recall correctly, the polls had GGG/Lemeiux doing around 250k while the polls had Floyd/Berto doing 500-750k.

When you factor in the budget for what it cost to put each card on and the return on the investment, Stevie Wonder can see which was the bigger flop.

Comment

Look Floyd was the p4p king...he broke all the records...GGG was overhyped as a draw and has LOTS of work to do....Why are people so defensive about this??? HE IS NOT THE DRAW YA'LL THOUGHT HE WAS....all that A-side bull**** was premature and he has to EARN IT!!!!!!!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Actually if I recall correctly, the polls had GGG/Lemeiux doing around 250k while the polls had Floyd/Berto doing 500-750k.

When you factor in the budget for what it cost to put each card on and the return on the investment, Stevie Wonder can see which was the bigger flop.
                    and this poll you made is showing what this forum thinks

Comment

there was no multi million dollar loss...lol..where do you get this????
                      I broke it down earlier in the thread. Maybe you chose to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                      X