No announcement yet.

Prime Sergio Martinez vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Sergio Martinez vs GGG

Who wines this ? I got martinez wining in a close fight with GGG knocking him off balance at least once

What about ya ?

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    Who wines this ? I got martinez wining in a close fight with GGG knocking him off balance at least once

What about ya ?
    Sergio would get him late...........amazing fight....but a prime maravilla was something else

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post

What about ya ?
      When was "prime" Martinez?
      I wouldn't pick any version of Martinez to beat Golovkin

Comment

the sergio that fought pavlik has big chances imo, but still i think GGG wouldn't be an easy task for sergio

Comment

GGG stops him late. Any version. Sergio's hands down style just wouldn't work.

Comment

GGG way too stable and consistent for maravilla's hands low unorthodox style. Sergio was great and achieved a lot in his career even though he started late but I think GGG's too good, too poised and too seasoned for the flashy style maravilla had.

Comment

GGG's resume sucks but there isnt anyone that Sergio has beaten that GGG also wouldnt have beaten.

Sergio really wasnt that great of a middleweight. He was the man for a little while but he struggled with some low caliber fighters.

Comment

Sergio would get caught way too much and he'll probably get KOed or if it's a decision, the knockdowns play a big factor in a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  GGG's resume sucks but there isnt anyone that Sergio has beaten that GGG also wouldnt have beaten.

Sergio really wasnt that great of a middleweight. He was the man for a little while but he struggled with some low caliber fighters.
                  (sober)Pavlik-GGG is a pick um fight.

Maravilla with 2 good knees keeps GGG chasing him all night, but you're right one Geale-flattening right hand from Golovkin, and Martinez doesn't scrape by like the jr. fight.

Paul Williams is a live opponent for Golovkin because he's a southpaw and GGG would have to do a boxjump to land a knockout punch on his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
                    (sober)Pavlik-GGG is a pick um fight.

Maravilla with 2 good knees keeps GGG chasing him all night, but you're right one Geale-flattening right hand from Golovkin, and Martinez doesn't scrape by like the jr. fight.

Paul Williams is a live opponent for Golovkin because he's a southpaw and GGG would have to do a boxjump to land a knockout punch on his chin.
                    Quintana, Lara, Martinez didn't have to jump to reach PWills chin, hell Kermit was landing clean. It's a terrible fight for Paul. Pavlik would have a better chance but far from a pickem. Huge gulf in boxing ability

Comment

Working...
                    X