Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr. Announces - "I AM RUSSIAN!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't help but quietly say "what the f***' to myself. But still y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall musta forgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! I'm riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight up behind Roy! Go Roy!

Comment

Anyone noticed how big the dude's fist is compared to Roy's fist? No wonder these Russians can hit hard. They're big fisted.

Comment

Which form of brain damage is worse? Toney's or Jones'?

Comment

Jones is either punch drunk or just a broke idiot who does anything as long as he gets paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Officially the best russian fighter ever.

Comment

Jones is hoping to win a vacant Cruiserweight belt in Russia one day.

Comment

2 of my sporting heroes have turned proper weirdly towards communist countries in their old age.

Exhibit A: Rodman head coach of north korea basketball team ?!?!?!

Comment

Lebedev must've knocked the schit out Roy

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    WTF, Roy has gone to that ultimate level of ******. Someone in his American inner circle needs to take Roy to the doctor to get a brain scan. Im certain there is something wrong with his brain.
                    Ill second that thought although what Roy did was just eliminate his toughest foes. Smart or ****** we sure will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Lebedev must've knocked the schit out Roy
                      Which is probably why he went Russian to avoid fighting those guys. Next time he might be pushing daisies

Comment

Working...
                      X