Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr. Announces - "I AM RUSSIAN!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is what Roy really wants, as it appears, then I wish him the best. I never thought he and Hagler would move away but who knows.....maybe like Hagler making his Italian movies, Roy will do the same in Russia. Just never expected this. To each his own, as they say. I hope through it all, he finds happiness.

Comment

What has more black citizens belonging to it russia or klu klux klan?is this a joke or what? Just to get a title shot and knocked out he becomes a citizen soon it will be 10'0 f freezing to death.

Comment

On the boxing side, it will be a very long time before another Roy Jones comes along. After Ray Leonard retired, I did not think anyone would come along reminding me of his skills but then Jones came along and amazed me. Now I wait for another fighter to come along that reminds me of him. May be a long, long wait. I miss not having a fighter who blows me away like Leonard and Jones. #1 and #4 favorites of all time. Now I'm getting a bit depressed. I always appreciated the skills of Whitaker and Floyd, but they never moved me like Leonard and Jones and it is like we are losing Jones in some way. *** I'm depressed.
        Last edited by richardt; 10-27-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

... they will not tax him there...
          ... in fact they don't tax any of those *****'s men...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            On the boxing side, it will be a very long time before another Roy Jones comes along. After Ray Leonard retired, I did not think anyone would come along reminding me of his skills but then Jones came along and amazed me. Now I wait for another fighter to come along that reminds me of him. May be a long, long wait. I miss not having a fighter who blows me away like Leonard and Jones. #1 and #4 favorites of all time. Now I'm getting a bit depressed. I always appreciated the skills of Whitaker and Floyd, but they never moved me like Leonard and Jones and it is like we are losing Jones in some way. *** I'm depressed.
            I think it is just double citizenship. He is not abandoning US citizenship.

Comment

Comrade Roy is the real deal.

10$ says he raps for *****.

Comment

**** roy!

OK, it is official..... Roy Jones can cuddle my balls! Treacherous Traitor!

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                  I think it is just double citizenship. He is not abandoning US citizenship.
                  But I wonder if he will decide to eventually take the Hagler method of staying across the pond.

Comment

Moved to Russia for that punani... he looks happy..

Comment

thats the least he could do with how many wins those russians bought him the past 5+ years

Comment

Working...
                      X