No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Endorses Donald Trump for President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Endorses Donald Trump for President

'I think he should be president of the United States,' Tyson said emphatically during an interview with The Huffington Post.

Tyson said he doesn't believe the conventional wisdom of some political pundits who say Trump's lead in Republican polls won't last.

Instead, he said the polls indicate that most Americans want Trump in the White House. And he pointed to Trump's business sense as proof that he is up to the job.

'Let's try something new. Let's run America like a business, where no colors matter. Whoever can do the job, gets the job,' Tyson said.

The former champ also defended Trump against charges of racism over his comments about immigrants,

'He didn't know how to say it. It was really crude, and he needs somebody to work with him on how to deliver his messages and stuff.

'But as far as what he did, he's an average guy like everybody else. He needs time to grow too. I don't think he thinks of Latinos in that way.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vs-Bernie.html

The irony in a rapist supporting Donald Trump. I guess its ok because he aint Messican.

Comment

Tyson does anything for a little bit of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        The irony in a rapist supporting Donald Trump. I guess its ok because he aint Messican.
        Tyson had me laughing though when he said this:

'He didn't know how to say it. It was really crude, and he needs somebody to work with him on how to deliver his messages and stuff.

Comment

I thought Tyson was smarter than that. Guess not...

Comment

Tyson has been ****ing for a long while now.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I thought Tyson was smarter than that. Guess not...
              Wait you thought what ???

Comment

You can get Tyson to say anything you want him to say for the right amount of money. Just ask the UFC

Comment

This is friend ****. Tyson been cool with Trump for like 30yrs or w/e.

Also has there ever been headlines over a convicted rapist picking his favored president choice.

Comment

Tyson is strapped for cash so I know this is not the real Iron Mike.

Comment

Working...
                    X