Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could/would/should pacquiao be BOOED upon his next ring entrance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude won't get booed

on a totally unrelated note....

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
      I don't think he'll be booed, nor do I think he'd deserve that after such a spectacular career. But I do feel like he let everyone down on May 2nd, one way or another. Either he went into the fight knowing he had an injury and couldn't win, or the injury was a huge exaggeration in order to cover the shame of such a bad performance. I really wanted Manny to win that night, only because I hated how Floyd had every advantage and was actually bragging about having spies in Manny's camp + knowing every secret and detail.
      Nothing against you in particular, but really tired of hearing people complain about the Mayweather spies.

How quickly do you all forget that Freddie Roach was bragging about having spies in the Mayweather camp that were telling him that Mayweather was getting beat up. No outrage over that.

Comment

so people should buy tickets to the fight to boo him well thats kinda stoopid you know.

Comment

This is boxing. Things can change on a dime. Manny could say the wrong thing on the Kimmell show & things could go south. So I wouldn't be shocked if he got some extra boos cuz of the fight, but I doubt there noticed or they'll be barely noticed at best.

Being that this is his last fight & overall he's performed at a high level I suspect he'll receive his normal greeting upon coming into the ring & as well he should.

Comment

I doubt it, he was being cheered after the Mayweather fight even if he lost.

Comment

He lost a competitive fight.
              A hardcores chess match.

He possibly had an injury
              His opponent clearly cheated .

But all in all the people showing up tobthe arena will pay lots of money to see him fight
              Pac never had to give tickets away to make the arena feel full.

Most people felt mayweather didnt wanna fight and avoided the fight and his dad was saying he was fighting scared. some People are upset pac didnt go balls to the wall but
              More were upset feeling floyd didnt wanna fight.

Imo the fight was boring , the ring was far too big and now knowing floyd cheated which likely why he is still fast and quick and
              Moves like a 28 yr old and has solid punch resistance it was a sham.

Comment

Pacquaio will never get boo'd.

He's beloved by his fans, he has a nation behind him who adore him and even in America he's loved.

Comment

He should be applauded as the legend he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Everybody knows he was injured and Mayweather cheated so it really doesn't count at all (true story).

Comment

People will always cheer for Pac. BUT dude needs to retire, because Crawford will KO him and embarrass him

Comment

Working...
                      X