Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    All the Floyd fans still hating on Rousey

Absolutely hilarious group of people.
    Off in your own world again.... I don't see anything in this thread that relates to Floyd fans. Do you refer to educated boxing fans as Floyd fans?

The pic made me roll me eyes because, though I liked Rousey a few years ago, she gets too much hype for dominating an empty division. She won't even compromise 5lbs to fight the woman who has truly dominated WMMA.
    But, the caption was just insulting to anyone who knows a damn thing about boxing or striking in general.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      Sick of hearing about her. She is a great fighter, but her comparison to the greatest male fighter athletes of all times is a disgrace. Really irritates me when hearing people saying, "If she were a man she would be the best ever" and other bullcrap like that.
      What? She is not a man? WTF? Rondel Rousy right?
      Great grappling skills, poor boxing skills. Right?
      Same dude right?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        What does this have to do with Floyd?
        I don't know. Other than his fans hate Ronda Rousey for no other reason than her calling him out on his bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Off in your own world again.... I don't see anything in this thread that relates to Floyd fans. Do you refer to educated boxing fans as Floyd fans?

The pic made me roll me eyes because, though I liked Rousey a few years ago, she gets too much hype for dominating an empty division. She won't even compromise 5lbs to fight the woman who has truly dominated WMMA.
          But, the caption was just insulting to anyone who knows a damn thing about boxing or striking in general.
          Just floyd fanboys.

Why is it insulting? Ring Magazine have pretty much used the same 5 fighters for covers in the last 5 years every month. It's refreshing to see someone new, and also, coming from the media industry, I realize magazines have to sell, which Rousey does. She's one of the biggest combat stars in the world right now - man or female.

Absolutely no issue with a cover at all.

And also, in what world has Ronda Rousey not dominated WMMA? In the UFC she has fought and beat something like 8/10 current top 10 bantamweights with ease.

She's the biggest draw of the UCF, why the hell should she drop down in weight?

Comment

Her stand up ha definitely improved but her lack of head movement will get her knocked out.

Comment

Just floyd fanboys.

Why is it insulting? Ring Magazine have pretty much used the same 5 fighters for covers in the last 5 years every month. It's refreshing to see someone new, and also, coming from the media industry, I realize magazines have to sell, which Rousey does. She's one of the biggest combat stars in the world right now - man or female.

And also, in what world has Ronda Rousey not dominated WMMA? In the UFC she has fought and beat something like 8/10 current top 10 bantamweights with ease.

I'll agree with you about Ring covers being very tired.

Regarding Rousey, she's baited Chris Cyborg for a couple years now but refuses to even meet her half way on weight. She wants Cyborg to drain 10 full lbs, on a woman who already has trouble making weight. When you taunt someone and refuse to make any effort to create a fair fight, it's a cheap ass duck. The ufc and it's cooperative media outlets make no effort to be truthful regarding the subject so if you haven't heard about it, I don't hold that against you at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'll agree with you about Ring covers being very tired.

Regarding Rousey, she's baited Chris Cyborg for a couple years now but refuses to even meet her half way on weight. She wants Cyborg to drain 10 full lbs, on a woman who already has trouble making weight. When you taunt someone and refuse to make any effort to create a fair fight, it's a cheap ass duck. The ufc and it's cooperative media outlets make no effort to be truthful regarding the subject so if you haven't heard about it, I don't hold that against you at all.
                Isn't Cyborg fighting at 140 next? I would imagine that fight happens regardless, because both girls could make more against each other than fighting everyone else twice over.

I don't know other than what i've read about the two calling each other out and whatever, but I would imagine that fight could happen.

Comment

I don't know. Other than his fans hate Ronda Rousey for no other reason than her calling him out on his bs.
                  What bs? You mean the fact she called him out on domestic violence, yet dates a guy accused of the same charges by his wife?

Comment

Pathetic!!!

Comment

Blame capitalism I guess, she sells right now.

That said, if you're walking past the magazine stand you might not immediately recognise it as a boxing magazine if Rousey in on the front of a black cover.

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      She'd still get it doe. And I'd have the gimp from pulp fiction record it too!
                      lol wtf

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                      The Ring Magazine is basically the new LarryXXX, kissing up and appeasing to mother****ers that don't even like you.
                      Who did Larry do that to?

Just floyd fanboys.

I dunno, it is a boxing magazine and she's not a boxer.

Even a Rugby Union magazine wouldn't put a Rugby League player on the front and they're a similar game.

Residual Flomos are the pits though I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X