Jermall Charlo to defend IBF belt against Wilky Campfort Nov 28th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    This fight is way better than k9 lol. K9 was done before round one
    So if you are serious about what you say. Then you can admit that Charlo really isn't a champion then right.

Comment

HAymon might be the biggest boxing fan on the planet, i'm pretty sure he's memorized every entry in boxrec. He sure does find some guys that seem random on their face. I have to hand it to him though, some of the guys I've never seen or heard of have been alright. They're usually in shape and fresh fighters, this fight looks like two prime guys one just a little older... might be a good recipe

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        So if you are serious about what you say. Then you can admit that Charlo really isn't a champion then right.
        What kind of ******ed reply is that? He was the champ, but he had no shot vs the "young hungry lion"

Comment

That knockdown by the jab was not a good start to the highlight for Wilky, the left hook to end it was decent.

Seems kind of slow and stationery though so i don't know how much pressure he will be able to apply to Charlo.

Comment

Looks like having all these guys signed together still doesn't mean 100% they'll fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I know one shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I don't think anyone named Wilky in human history has even really been able to fight.
              Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              That knockdown by the jab was not a good start to the highlight for Wilky

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Looks like having all these guys signed together still doesn't mean 100% they'll fight each other
                You're just hating. Peter Quillin's going to eat Danny Jacob's chocolate in December.

Comment

IDK who the hell that is. Title shots are handed out like candy now.

Comment

Dude is just 2 places over Freitas. Hell give Popo a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      What kind of ******ed reply is that? He was the champ, but he had no shot vs the "young hungry lion"
                      No need for insults. I'm just trying to point something out to you.

So an unknown no hoper who Charlo is fighting next is a better fight?

All im saying is if you think that is true then what kind of champ was K9 then? A nothing champ then, which in turn makes Charlo won a nothing title holder.

Comment

Working...
                      X