No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    lmaooo all you canelo fans saying canelo has balls he will fight ggg no problem well look it here he is ducking ggg the only 1 who would fight ggg is cotto and the reason is they can sell out msg and break the gate record but the fight will happen only if ggg ppv numbers come back strong
    The numbers are already out.

Cotto won't fight GGG unless he does it right after Canelo. Because it's mandated, no voluntary and even Ring is prepared to strip the Lineal.

However, I am begining to think out of the two, Cotto has bigger balls.

He is fight Canelo, who rehydrated the same as GGG.

Comment

• anyone from 154 to 168 tho........

Comment

• Members of the GGG PUSSY BRIGADE:

Sturm
        Martinez
        Chavez Jr.
        Froch
        Cotto
        Canelo

Anyone else I may be missing?
        Last edited by Barcham; 10-22-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          Glad to be of service. I doubt I will be around here much longer. The obvious hate from the usual direction is getting ridiculous. Maybe if GGG spent a couple of days in a tanning booth they would like him more, I don't know. Or he could change his name to something like Lamar.

Maybe I will start my own boxing board for those interested in actually discussing the news and events without the fan boy coloured glasses. A place for real fans of boxing to hang out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            LMAO!! What a ****ing coward fraud. This poosay is dead scared. He knows Gennady would beat the **** out of him. All his bravado and talk proven to be fake lol. Fake mexican beach EXPOSED. 160 belt, heavier than Gennady at 30 day weigh in, 155 doe. Now I hope Cotto beats the **** out of this ******.
            "Fake Mexican..?!"

That would be Golovkin you fcking clown lmaO "Mexican-style" you remember you fcking lame

This mix breed fck is half Russian half Korean moved to Germany claims he has a Mexican style but wants to fight like Tyson Leonard Hearns and Hagler lmaO?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              I thought you and your dad Barcham left the forum
              Originally posted by Barcham View Post
              Glad to be of service. I doubt I will be around here much longer. The obvious hate from the usual direction is getting ridiculous. Maybe if GGG spent a couple of days in a tanning booth they would like him more, I don't know. Or he could change his name to something like Lamar.

Maybe I will start my own boxing board for those interested in actually discussing the news and events without the fan boy coloured glasses. A place for real fans of boxing to hang out.
              I'd come there. Oh yea, make sure I'm in the know.

Yea, if GGG was Mexican or Black, he'd been this forums most popular fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                That is what I been saying! Why not just go down 1 Pound and fight for that vacant 154 WBC strap.
                they could do it you never know with wbc

Comment

Members of the GGG PUSSY BRIGADE:

Sturm
                  Chavez Jr.
                  Froch
                  Cotto
                  Canelo

Anyone else I may be missing?
                  Martinez wanted no part of him either. Dibella said they wouldn't go near that beast or something to that effect.

Comment

• Same size.

Comment

**** outta here with that racist bullshit. REPORTED!

Comment

Working...
                      X