Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should be no issue for GGG at all

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      The cotto canelo fight could be for the wbc 154 lbs title. Isnt it vacated already?
      That is what I been saying! Why not just go down 1 Pound and fight for that vacant 154 WBC strap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        If I am GGG, I just take the belt and move on.

Canelo isn't man enough to get in the ring with him.
        I thought you and your dad Barcham left the forum

Comment

• If the WBC strap meant nothing,bushy pay GGG step aside cash to have it

I'm torn whether GGG should call Canelo butch ass bluff, or if he should Grab the belt and declare Canelo a sissy boy and make a pat on head motion.

Originally posted by Tatton Chantry View Post
          ...I will bet that GGG will call Canelo's bluff and fight him at 155....Oscar De LaHoya thinks that GGG's game is all about power....GGG can also outbox Canelo....So GGG wins anyways....wait and see...
          Part of me thinks so. He came in at 157 two fights ago. He can make 155, and I don't think it harms him much.

At the very least, it harms Canelo too.

This is more about making excuses for a loss.

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          After those comments, the WBC should declare that the MW title will no longer be at stake in the Cotto - Canelo fight and declare Golovkin the Super Champion immediately. Why bother waiting? Maybe there is a PUSSY title that they can fight for.
          Lol! Man that gave me some pep in my step today. I don't know why, but I read this comment and busted up laughing.

Comment

• lmaooo all you canelo fans saying canelo has balls he will fight ggg no problem well look it here he is ducking ggg the only 1 who would fight ggg is cotto and the reason is they can sell out msg and break the gate record but the fight will happen only if ggg ppv numbers come back strong

Comment

• This is About Excuses, and After Canelo Loses he can say, See, I was Never a

Canelo knows he will lose against GGG, or there is a good chance.

If he makes the fight at 155, he will attempt to say I was never a 160 fighter. I challenged myself and wasn't ready.

He can go back to 154 for a few years.

I think this is more about Goldenboy trying to preserve its golden goose.

Canelo will be forced to fight GGG, because he doesn't want to vacate and he doesn't want to be called a Coward.

They want P4P respect,band they're not getting it.

Comment

• Gggtards get their lying from listening to ggg bs! He said back in March 201 he could fight at 154 and 168. Again in 2013 with a fn YouTube clip on it right out of his lying mouth... Again July 2014... Facts!

Comment

• GGG just taking L's

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    I'm torn whether GGG should call Canelo butch ass bluff, or if he should Grab the belt and declare Canelo a sissy boy and make a pat on head motion.

Part of me thinks so. He came in at 157 two fights ago. He can make 155, and I don't think it harms him much.

At the very least, it harms Canelo too.

This is more about making excuses for a loss.

Lol! Man that gave me some pep in my step today. I don't know why, but I read this comment and busted up laughing.
                    Glad to be of service. I doubt I will be around here much longer. The obvious hate from the usual direction is getting ridiculous. Maybe if GGG spent a couple of days in a tanning booth they would like him more, I don't know. Or he could change his name to something like Lamar.

Maybe I will start my own boxing board for those interested in actually discussing the news and events without the fan boy coloured glasses. A place for real fans of boxing to hang out.

Comment

• Why the hell are all the gtards Getty their damn panties in a bunch??? Cotto/Saul are still almost a month away from fighting and concentrating on a REAL fight not some shty ppv fight 115 gtards saw against a str8t tomato ca who was a Fn -1600 to -2200 MISMATCH betting dog. Ricky Martin Rubio KOd that freaking nobody!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X