Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Mag has stated if Canelo Vacates, they'll strip the Lineal too

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    You guys realize that the Cotto/Canelo winner can dump the WBC belt and they will still be the Lineal champ??

GGG and his team can front all they want, but they want the pay day, and whatever terms Cotto or Canelo dicate they will budge. Soon you will see how much is GGG about the belts.
    Ring Mag has said they will strip the Lineal as well. They said there is no reason for GGG not to have the lineal if the guy who has it refuses to fight him.

Comment

• "I'll fight anyone at 168 or 154 for a big fight, a ppv fight" ggg

This dudes a str8 F'n LIAR...

Comment

• GGG is Gonna be At Cotto/Canelo, and we can bet on interview

Wouldn't it be funny after the fight GGG walks up and just takes the belt gladiator style, spits in Canelo face, pats him on the head and says go back to fighting boys.

Naw, probably piss off a bunch of fans, but Canelo is showing his AZZ on this.

Everyone knows he is a MW.

He is scared, period. And he should be. GGG would rip is head off.

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Well I'm sure Canelo would likely offer inbetween weight wise If GGG takes a hit on his percentage of a PPV fight, I don't want to hit on Canelo too much I like him he fights the guys people says he wont with Lara, Trout etc this one might be too much for him though.
        He takes hard fight, but not one he is suppose to lose.

He is a betting underdog against GGG is is attempting to handicap him.

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
        Damn has there ever been a "future" fight so as intimidating as the GGG vs Cotto/Canelo? I swear GGG is getting into those two Hispanics' head BAD! Don't be surprise when both don't want to win cuz they don't want to answer to the God of War...
        Right! This says a lot about both fighters.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Try to at least push the fight. Call him out, etc. Shoot, if I'm K2 I'm getting him front row seats to the Canelo Cotto fight, make him wear something flashy so everyone can see him and have him go into the ring after and pull a Shane Mosley/Bernard Hopkins on Mayweather. This is the middleweight lineal crown that he's been chasing for a long time. Gotta go for it. If after all that, Canelo doesn't budge, get him stripped and then move on. That's what I would do. The WBC needs to regulate this quickly. Boxers shouldn't have significant titles in made up weight classes, it's ridiculous.
        WBC has said again yesterday, they have two weeks to decide. And Ring Mag has all but stated Canelo can't keep Lineal why refusing to fight GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Canelo has already stated he wants his catchweight and based on this thread alone, it's safe to say 99.9% of people aren't going to lose respect for him.
          So he basically just stated that I will duck GGG, SO those who wont lose respect for him must be dumbfcuks and only about 1% of the total fans.

All he did is to tell us in advance that he will duck GGG, so yeah it's safe to say 99% of people are going to lose respect for him.

Again read my previous comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
          Yes, he is for the following reasons,

1. If he is pretending to be a JMW for not fighting GGG then why cant he fight there?

2. He is fighting his 4th fight at MW(154.4-160)

3. Why cant he fight a fellow MW at 160?

4. His fight-night and walk around weight is more than GGG's

5. Only reason that he is fighting at 155 and not the full limit in his 4 fights is because he is scared of GGG
          Last edited by rajaomair; 10-22-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            If little G and Canelo are the same size, little G should have no problem fighting at 155. Right little G fans?
            ...I will bet that GGG will call Canelo's bluff and fight him at 155....Oscar De LaHoya thinks that GGG's game is all about power....GGG can also outbox Canelo....So GGG wins anyways....wait and see...

Comment

• Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
              So he basically just stated that I will duck GGG, SO those who wont lose respect for him must be dumbfcuks and only about 1% of the total fans.

All he did is to tell us in advance that he will duck GGG, so yeah it's safe to say 100% of people are going to lose respect for him.

Again read my previous comment
              I agree....Canelo is ducking...but Canelo will **** his pants when GGG calls his bluff and says yes to 155...

Comment

• These fools are bringing shame to a much respected weight division. If he is not ready for 160lb, he has no business campaigning as a 160lber, let alone standing as its lineal champ. Martinez could not have picked a worse fighter to pass the torch to.

Comment

• After those comments, the WBC should declare that the MW title will no longer be at stake in the Cotto - Canelo fight and declare Golovkin the Super Champion immediately. Why bother waiting? Maybe there is a PUSSY title that they can fight for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    "I'll fight anyone at 168 or 154 for a big fight, a ppv fight" ggg

This dudes a str8 F'n LIAR...
                    First of all GGG never said he would fight anyone from 154 to 168....get the quotes right....GGG said he would be willing to come down to 154 only for Mayweather....no one else....and he said he would only fight Carl Froch at 168...no one else....Ward is out of the picture because of his poor fan base....a fight between Ward and GGG would only be big because of GGG....Ward needs GGG......GGG does not need Ward...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Not sure if you're aware but GGG has never been a SWW. His entire career has been at MW.

He was willing to sacrifice his body for a shot on the big stage against Floyd. Doesnt mean he can easily make 154. If he could he would be campaigning there and beating on smaller men the way the majority of fighters do now.
                      how would you know hes sacrificing anything? on sportsnation he said making 154 is no problem because "im not big guy".

Comment

Working...
                      X