No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Little G wants the pay day, he's going to have to bend over for it.
    Put your urge to piss off GGG fans aside and discuss this like a man. I get it, you want to make them mad because they think GGG is God. Cool. Now let's talk like men. Let's say two guys, doesn't even matter who they are, are fighting for the middleweight championship. Why is doing it at 155 a good thing to you?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      Put your urge to piss off GGG fans aside and discuss this like a man. I get it, you want to make them mad because they think GGG is God. Cool. Now let's talk like men. Let's say two guys, doesn't even matter who they are, are fighting for the middleweight championship. Why is doing it at 155 a good thing to you?
      Whoa. Have you left the canelo train and switched to ggg

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
        http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...medium=twitter

So Canelo wants to dodge Golovkin for 1 or 2 more years? Grow a pair brah.
        To my knowledge 155 is in between 154 and 168.

Comment

I think his recent fight shook Canelo(pains me to say it since im mexican). Thats the bluprint to beat Canelo pretty easily with using his height & reach with the jab.

Not only did GGG use it effectively against Lemieux but it damn near looked perfected. On top of that the power and footwork, although not quick he knows where and when to move. Canelo knows right now he doesnt have to good of a shot unless he drains him. But he will fight him in the future, you can count on that

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            To my knowledge 155 is in between 154 and 168.
            To my knowledge The MW Champ = champ of all 160ers. Canelo is welcome to drop that belt, and then I bet GGG would give him a CW.

Comment

Little G is the B-Side and Canelo will put that wanna-be Mexican in his place. 100K PPVs at $20 a pop, .

Canelo vs. Little G terms:

Weight: 155

Rehydration Clause: Little G can't weight more than 155.5 pounds on fight night

Gloves: Canelo gets to wear 4 ounce gloves and Little G has to wear 20 ounce gloves

Referee: Oscar De La Hoya

Judges: Chepo Reynoso, Eddie Reynoso, Vicente Fernandez

Promotional Billing: Canelo vs. Little G

Purse Split: 95-5 for Canelo

Suck it Little G fans! All that s**t you nerds have been talking about A-Side s**t, .

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                Little G is the B-Side and Canelo will put that wanna-be Mexican in his place. 100K PPVs at $20 a pop, .

Gloves: Canelo gets to wear 4 ounce gloves and Little G has to wear 20 ounce gloves

Suck it Little G fans! All that s**t you nerds have been talking about A-Side s**t, .

He just needs to drop the belt thats too big for him, and then the 3 title holder GGG will grant him that CW.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post

Comment

Nelo been camping out over 154 and under 160 for a minute now....he wants nothing to do with Lil' G.....it's a shame because Lil' G don't have the chips he need to dictate terms to Nelo or Cotto...150k PPV buys won't help at the tables

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                      Canelo wants the CW and he will have to pay for it.
                      He would literally be paying money to drain himself
                      Doesn't make much sense to me but **** it. Not my money lol
                      It would be hilarious if GGG will agree to the catchweight, beat Canelo and then Canelo fans will complain that HE was the one who was drained... You know, the time is passing by and Alvarez is still growing. Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

Working...
                      X