No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    Why scurry? Lil G gave Canelo the perfect blueprint against Ward. If no catchweight then no fight or there isn't enough money to make the fight happen. Poor Lil G fans hating on another fighter for pulling the same chicken ***** Lil G pulled on Ward. Stop you're crying already Lil G a joke, Fuk him and all his fan too

Not defending GGG as much as dumping on Canelo.
    I like GGG, but can't stand overhyped Ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      I bet you wish he wasn't such a lame fraud don't you.

Even Roach says he hates CW and that Cotto should fight GGG at 160.

Fight Trout! Why. He should just take Canelo's stupid 155, and beat the **** out of him anyways.

So let's all celebrate that Canelo can trick people into thinking he is good.

Canelo is 168 pounds 30 days out from the Cotto fight.

He is already a MW.

He is a Coward, plain and simple.

Lol! If Canelo gets away with draining GGG. Then when GGG fights Ward, they will have a right to drag him down with no questions asked by me.

But I think both of these things shouldn't be happening.

WBC mandated that they have 15 days before they take action. Why is that so bad. GGG has waited long enough for that title.

Floyd is a WW who holds a 154 belt. Canelo will be MW champ, who holds a 160 belt.

It's different doe.

Yea, I see one link say they were 150,000 today.

Either way, PPV is a hurting market right now. Experts are predicting lower numbers for everyone.

GGG destroys Canelo, but hey, he sells PPV.

So if the Bears sell more Jerseys that the Patriots, does that make them better is some way.
      This lil f@gg0t is the biggest hypocrite on here.

Comment

Are you being serious?
        I am... they aren't.

Comment

• GGG never said **** about fight Ward at 164

Bull ****, find one video of GGG saying they would only fight Ward at 164.

Find a source shows GGG ever saying that.

What did happen is Laf mentioned a CW to Dan Rafael, and Rafael reported it.

Canelo is quoted as saying it straight out.

Besides, Canelo is same size as GGG.

Ward is not same size as GGG.

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
          Why scurry? Lil G gave Canelo the perfect blueprint against Ward. If no catchweight then no fight or there isn't enough money to make the fight happen. Poor Lil G fans hating on another fighter for pulling the same chicken ***** Lil G pulled on Ward. Stop you're crying already Lil G a joke, Fuk him and all his fan too
          Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Damn lil g pipe is touching your tonsils the way you deep throating this overhype hypocrite, everyone agrees cotto and if Canelo wins are doing a disservice to mw strap but he tried to kick that a side bs with ward and now it's going bite him in the a$$ against one of them,he needs that recognizable name on his resume more then that belt or casuals never going buy into hype
          Both of you, if your so confident GGG said this, show me a video.

Show me something that isn't a bias person just saying it happened.

GGG manager mentioned it to Rafael. It's a non title fight between a guy fighting LHW and a guy fighting at MW.

You all just keep repeating a damn lie!
          Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 10-22-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry that I am going along with this speculation, because Canelo hasn't even won a fight that IMO is a 50/50 one, and now he is talking about GGG?

Anyways, we know that the convenient thing for GGG is fighting at 160, because otherwise he would have to drain himself and then lose speed and power I suppose.

We also know that apparently the convenient thing for Canelo is to drain his opponents to 155, so he can re-hydrate about 20 pounds more on fight night, so he can "intimidate" his opponents only by his sheer size, right?

Bottom line: one needs the fight to be at 160, the other at 155.

So my humble opinion is:

GGG is RIGHT to want the fight at 160, because middleweight is supposed to be from 154.1 to 160 pounds isn't it? I mean, that's the way it SHOULD BE.

But in this day and age, things are NOT the way they are supposed to be. Marketing rules everything in boxing. The biggest draw is the one who has the final say, regrettably.

I think that catch-weights shouldn't be allowed for title fights, period. Not even for elimination fights to determine the next opponent of a champion. I am sure that many feel the same way as me. Catch-weights would be fine only for fights where no championship is involved in any way at all.

But since the status quo is different, I think that then, the "fair" thing to do here is to compromise, I mean not 160, not 155, rather split it right in the middle, what about 157.5 pounds?

BTW the fact that each one is afraid of fighting the other at a certain weight for different reasons, proves IMO that NONE OF THE TWO is "fearless" and "willing to fight anyone". No. They will "fight anyone" as long as their opponent fights in the weight they feel most comfortable at the moment, I mean the weight where they feel most certain to win, even if the opponent is not comfortable with such weight himself.

But let's see what happens. Can't wait for the fight Cotto-Canelo. Experience vs. youth. Both have power. None of them is a clincher, a runner or a trickster (well Cotto was actually a bit of a runner in his last fight vs. Margarito, he just let the shattered-by-Manny eye do all the work for him lol).
            Last edited by sterilizer; 10-22-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Find a source were GGG says a Ward fight can only happen at 164

If you can't find it, then shut your ***** ass mouth. Because just repeating **** that didn't happen makes you a biggest ****ing moron that Canelo for even trying this ***** ass **** in the first place.

Call me names all you want. It just tells me you know you can't out wit me, can't stand on facts, and you certainly can't debate.

Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
              This lil f@gg0t is the biggest hypocrite on here.

Comment

• .........."from 154.1 to 160 pounds isn't it"? NO It's not.

The Middleweight class is a 160 LIMIT! You can weight 142lbs and fight as a Middleweight.

Weight classes have limits as to how MUCH you can weigh. Up to that limit you can weigh whatever you'd like to.

So Canelo can weigh 155 if he wants to but you can't tell the Champ what to weigh, its 160 because "he's" the champ.

Ray

Comment

Bull ****, find one video of GGG saying they would only fight Ward at 164.

Find a source shows GGG ever saying that.

What did happen is Laf mentioned a CW to Dan Rafael, and Rafael reported it.

Canelo is quoted as saying it straight out.

Besides, Canelo is same size as GGG.

Ward is not same size as GGG.

Both of you, if your so confident GGG said this, show me a video.

Show me something that isn't a bias person just saying it happened.

GGG manager mentioned it to Rafael. It's a non title fight between a guy fighting LHW and a guy fighting at MW.

You all just keep repeating a damn lie!
                  Go watch sportsnation when lil g was on there his exact words was 50/50 everything weight money

Comment

• WBC contracted limit is 155, but only if both agree. They mandate 160

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    .........."from 154.1 to 160 pounds isn't it"? NO It's not.
                    The Middleweight class is a 160 LIMIT! You can weight 142lbs and fight as a Middleweight.

Weight classes have limits as to how MUCH you can weigh. Up to that limit you can weigh whatever you'd like to.

Ray
                    That's true. You can come in at whatever you wants.

But the contracted limit can't go under 155. At least for WBC

Comment

• Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
                      are u stupid or just trolling? 99% of people here already lost respect for Canelo "based on this thread" like I told U they would, u just proved my whole fcuking point.

So if Canelo really goes through with this shiiit then he will also lose the respect of the people outside this thread. come on its not exactly rocket science here.
                      99% of people? 99% And you asked me if I'm stupid or trolling? Child, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X