Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats why Cotto is going to win cause he is daman he fight GGG AT 157

Comment

• This is more about Canelo excuse when he loses, De La Hoya wants to say

Canelo wasn't a MW anyways. He wants this to be a built in excuse.

They know they are in a bind and are hoping to God GGG doesn't call his bluff.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... MW is from 154.1 lb .................................................. ..
      Are you being serious?

Comment

• Shame on Canelo i think he invented catchweights LOSER!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          When Cotto fight Geale at 157? and Marvilla at 159?.... everybody criticize Cotto and talk **** !! so how you like this apples losers

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Why ?

He did the exact same thing that Golovkin did to Ward.

Did Golovkin lose half of his fanbase ?

Golovkin can still find a girlfriend on NSB, Canelo will be fine.
            No that's by far not the same. Ward is NOT a mandatory for GGG's titles. GGG was NOT asking for Ward's SMW titles and GGG offered a 50/50 on everything - money/weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... MW is from 154.1 lb .................................................. ..
              lol you're right, thanks for the clarification ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                C'mon Canelo fans..... scurry and find ridiculous spins and excuses to put on this total wimp-out by Canelo.
                Why scurry? Lil G gave Canelo the perfect blueprint against Ward. If no catchweight then no fight or there isn't enough money to make the fight happen. Poor Lil G fans hating on another fighter for pulling the same chicken ***** Lil G pulled on Ward. Stop you're crying already Lil G a joke, Fuk him and all his fan too

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  As predicted.

As far as I'm concerned, team Golovkin trying to 'force' this fight to be made was a major mistake IMO. I understand why they thought it might be a good idea, but in truth the Cotto/Canelo camps will have seen it as some other guy trying to dictate to them and make decisions for them which they were never going to accept.

If Cotto wins, he'll give up the belt. If Canelo wins he'll return to 154. Making GGG's 'they have to fight me next' deal irrelevant.
                  It all sounds about right but one thing - Canel can't make 154 for 4 fights now.

Comment

• this is all just an intricate move to duck not only ggg, but julian williams, the charlo bros and demetrius andrade all at the same time. I see you nelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      I bet you wish he wasn't such a lame fraud don't you.

Even Roach says he hates CW and that Cotto should fight GGG at 160.

Fight Trout! Why. He should just take Canelo's stupid 155, and beat the **** out of him anyways.

So let's all celebrate that Canelo can trick people into thinking he is good.

Canelo is 168 pounds 30 days out from the Cotto fight.

He is already a MW.

He is a Coward, plain and simple.

Lol! If Canelo gets away with draining GGG. Then when GGG fights Ward, they will have a right to drag him down with no questions asked by me.

But I think both of these things shouldn't be happening.

WBC mandated that they have 15 days before they take action. Why is that so bad. GGG has waited long enough for that title.

Floyd is a WW who holds a 154 belt. Canelo will be MW champ, who holds a 160 belt.

It's different doe.

Yea, I see one link say they were 150,000 today.

Either way, PPV is a hurting market right now. Experts are predicting lower numbers for everyone.

GGG destroys Canelo, but hey, he sells PPV.

So if the Bears sell more Jerseys that the Patriots, does that make them better is some way.
                      Damn lil g pipe is touching your tonsils the way you deep throating this overhype hypocrite, everyone agrees cotto and if Canelo wins are doing a disservice to mw strap but he tried to kick that a side bs with ward and now it's going bite him in the a$$ against one of them,he needs that recognizable name on his resume more then that belt or casuals never going buy into hype

Comment

Working...
                      X