• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    http://boxrec.com/boxer/356831 two fights over 160, just sayin
    yuppers!

Comment

Conveniently leave out the fact cotto's third defense at MW is at 155. 159,157,155. See the trend?
      Well i guess the winner getting stripped it is then. But if GGG really wants the fight more then the title(which i dont think he does) 157-159 should be a fair offer.

Comment

Conveniently leave out the fact cotto's third defense at MW is at 155. 159,157,155. See the trend?
        I am no fan of Cotto, but his haters (like me jaja) just can't face the fact that he beat Martinez, got the title, and now is in a position to enforce whatever he wants. He is no natural 160 lbs, he may not even be a natural 154 lbs. He wants the maximum benefits for him. Well, that's his call. He can. Any boxer in his position would.

Plus, after facing brickMargarito, prime Pac, close to prime Floyd, and hobbled but bigger Martinez, and now prime Canelo, I have no issue admitting that Cotto (and I can't stand him) can do as Cotto pleases.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that Golovkin's main interest is to be The Man at 160, period. If you want him, you know where to find him.

If you hold a MW belt, you either have to fight GGG or hand over the belt. After he holds all the belts at 160, he may (or may not) move up.

I think this news confirms what we've always known about both Canelo and Cotto. The winner is NOT going to face GGG at 160, although Canelo is still leaving open the possibility of doing it "later."

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            I'm pretty sure that Golovkin's main interest is to be The Man at 160, period. If you want him, you know where to find him.
            That sounds nice, but it's the other way around. He wants their belts. He wants their fans. If he had to beg them for a fight, he would. He knows where to find them. Time to hit the treadmill.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Welp. Based on this thread, safe to safe you're wrong.
              are u stupid or just trolling? 99% of people here already lost respect for Canelo "based on this thread" like I told U they would, u just proved my whole fcuking point.

So if Canelo really goes through with this shiiit then he will also lose the respect of the people outside this thread. come on its not exactly rocket science here.

Comment

• ... Team Golovkin will agree on that 154.1 catchweight, doe... don't you worry...

Comment

• A side calls the shots

this is nothing new. just ask abel sanchez, he knows a thing or two about being A side right?

he can make 154 for floyd. so how exactly is 155 putting him at disadvantage?

middleweight division is anything between 155-160, therefore this is not a duck move.

canelo can easily say triple g brings nothing to the table and not even consider it. that PPV flop is all the ammo he needs.

triple g has to say yes to whatever A side demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    You know what I'm talking about.

Froch 168
                    Chavez 168
                    Ward 164

You see nothing wrong with that? And I don't wanna hear about A/B sides or anything of that nature.

Is that cw bullshit or no?
                    Who are you a fan of?

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                      I am no fan of Cotto, but his haters (like me jaja) just can't face the fact that he beat Martinez, got the title, and now is in a position to enforce whatever he wants. He is no natural 160 lbs, he may not even be a natural 154 lbs. He wants the maximum benefits for him. Well, that's his call. He can. Any boxer in his position would.

Plus, after facing brickMargarito, prime Pac, close to prime Floyd, and hobbled but bigger Martinez, and now prime Canelo, I have no issue admitting that Cotto (and I can't stand him) can do as Cotto pleases.
                      i respect this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X