No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    when your ppv does 150k...you do what the **** you are told period...
    A side doe! GGG is a "huge draw" doe! and they fell face 1st!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      "Lara is boring! What has he done to deserve a shot at the 160 champ!?"

but... but... but... Monore Jr is more known than Lara!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        If little G and Canelo are the same size, little G should have no problem fighting at 155. Right little G fans?
        I think that the issue here is if you are a MW champion, you must defend your title at 160 not less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Lara tapped his way into a fight and lost, so he should get to yap his way into another one.
          WTF does that even mean?

Comment

• You're so stupid, I said that very thing to my Black friends

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            [/B]

You too???

WTF GGG is not even ****ing white! You racist *******s are fucking pathetic.

You and BarBitch can go fuck ya selves CUZ I CAN GUARAN-DAMN-TEE ya will NEVER say that shit in front of a black man. Bunch of fucking pussies.
            You are so quick with throwing racist around at people you know **** about.

Talk about pathetic.

My ****ing trainer is black dumb ****, and we've discussed racial dynamics of fan choice many times.

There are ****ing studies that show this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              "Lara is boring! What has he done to deserve a shot at the 160 champ!?"
              Fuk Lara we will go for Monroe jr for the Cuban style

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
                "Fake Mexican..?!"

That would be Golovkin you fcking clown lmaO "Mexican-style" you remember you fcking lame

This mix breed fck is half Russian half Korean moved to Germany claims he has a Mexican style but wants to fight like Tyson Leonard Hearns and Hagler lmaO?!
                How did it feel to get banned because of me? I got your account banned, I got beater of ass banned last night, time for you to make a new account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Lara tapped his way into a fight and lost, so he should get to yap his way into another one.

Get the **** out of here. That's not a racist comment, it's just stating the obvious. Go to boxing forums, the majority of GGG hate comes from minorities.

Just like the majority of Floyd hate came from whites.

Honesty isn't racism dick.

Pull that card on someone who deserves it.
                  Look at this guy Y que "tapped" his way into a fight.

Bruh Lara offered the fight, lil' g turned it down & they fought monroe instead cuz "he was more known". Their words not mine.

And yes that's racist.

"if he was black he'll be popular here"

You are talking about SKIN COLOR you fucking dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin
                    So true. These haters dont want to admit it, but the truth is Gennady is hated by a certain sector because he is white skinned and the most dominant fighter in the sport. And me being white, I am a 100% proud of that. I want to see all white fighters be the best in the sport. So what?
                    I don't give a crap what colour a fighter's skin is. I just want him to be an honorable man, the total opposite of a Cotto or a Canelo or a Ward. If Cotto had any honor, he would be fighting GGG instead of Canelo. If Canelo had any honor, he would defend a MW title at 160 and if Ward had any honor, he would be fighting contenders and would have long ago vacated his undefended WBA SMW title.

Those three fighters are perfect examples of everything that is wrong with boxing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      How did it feel to get banned because of me? I got your account banned, I got beater of ass banned last night, time for you to make a new account.
                      How did you get eater of ass banned?

Comment

Working...
                      X