Collapse
No announcement yet.

William vs Colon - Montage of all the Rabbit Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the fact that these guys are coming out defending or minimizing the rabbit punches because of colon's holding Hahahaha...wow. These are the same guys that come out in defense of other clinching fighters.

Comment

Can't blame Williams for it. He's pissed at the excessive clinching. Ref did nothing. Williams did what he had to do.

Comment

He was constantly clinching though. Smh other fighters do that and y'all call them master boxers. Get the **** outta here man. Did not breaking up clean and hit him with multiple shots behind the head. The one in the 7th was a bomb to the back of the head. Y'all some clowns trying to defend this ****. Ref told him to take care of it??? What a joke. Worst ref in the game. Y'all posters on here crazy funny too. We can side with our own during the bs boxing debates but this is serious and y'all letting race control your opinions. **** y'all!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Top 5 worst posters on boxingscene.
          Shh no more tears. Are you saying there was even 5 rabbit punches? You act like I'm saying rabbit punching is ok. All I said was the video is dumb and saying the fighter should be banned is even dumber

Comment

Goddamn piece of s**t motherf**kin' b**chmade f4gg0t a$$ African. I hope Williams chokes and dies eating fried chicken and waffles, . The ref too!

Look at how that African sissy is so dramatic when he gets hit with the low blow, rolling around like a child, just like Broner, Mayweather, and the rest of the ghetto thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
              Goddamn piece of s**t motherf**kin' b**chmade f4gg0t a$$ African. I hope Williams chokes and dies eating fried chicken and waffles, . The ref too!

Look at how that African sissy is so dramatic when he gets hit with the low blow, rolling around like a child, just like Broner, Mayweather, and the rest of the ghetto thugs.
              Lol none of the self proclaimed righteous posters will say anything about this post doe

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                has nothing to do with him being black you insecure phaggot
                Where did that come from?
                Oh the irony...
                lol Did I hit a nerve? So defensive.

He cheated, ref didn't do **** except be biased(like you), when he got fouled acted like a little biatch and Colon ended up a coma, why are you defending this dude again? :eyeroll::hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  Where did that come from?
                  Oh the irony...
                  lol Did I hit a nerve? So defensive.

He cheated, ref didn't do **** except be biased(like you), when he got fouled acted like a little biatch and Colon ended up a coma, why are you defending this dude again? :eyeroll::hmm:
                  Pretty sure the ref did take a point? How am I being biased? There was maybe 3 rabbit punches in that video. I'm not defensive you're just a little phaggot always crying about race

Comment

Lol at williams reaction to the low blow. He should be playing soccer.

Comment

It was a fairly dirty fight but it wasn't crazy. With the result I can feel people being mad, but **** happens it is boxing.

You can't turn the back of your head to a dude who is punching you, bad **** is going to happen and a lot of it will be unavoidable. The one was bad an intentional foul but how many times did Colon make that move to turn his head to get out of trouble. That is the opposite of defending yourself at all times.

Even if the ref takes two points for the intentional rabbit punch would have been fine since he took 2 for the intentional low blow. I don't know that that changes much.

Don't show the back of your head to your opponent EVER, would be the lesson I would take from that fight. That poor technique cost Colon more than anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X