KRIT is underrated

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      KRIT is underrated
      Damn right

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Do you mind explaining then?
        Yes. If you look in the RBR thread for GGG vs Lemeiux, I had long discussions with regards to the pull power of Andre Ward or lack thereof, which leads me to conclude he dictates fuk all with regards to a fight with GGG.

The fact that GGG pulls in 50% of the viewers Andre Ward pulled in on BET, on PPV backs up that statement.

So basically to the ones saying Ward is the A-side because he beat Froch and Kessler half a decade ago, don't know what they're talking about since Ward is clearly not a draw. And he's also deluded himself when it comes to saying some crap like "I even offered GGG a 50/50 split".

Mate, you don't deserve a 50/50 split and you'll be given what you're offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Yes. If you look in the RBR thread for GGG vs Lemeiux, I had long discussions with regards to the pull power of Andre Ward or lack thereof, which leads me to conclude he dictates fuk all with regards to a fight with GGG.

The fact that GGG pulls in 50% of the viewers Andre Ward pulled in on BET, on PPV backs up that statement.

So basically to the ones saying Ward is the A-side because he beat Froch and Kessler half a decade ago, don't know what they're talking about since Ward is clearly not a draw. And he's also deluded himself when it comes to saying some crap like "I even offered GGG a 50/50 split".

Mate, you don't deserve a 50/50 split and you'll be given what you're offered.
          Oh okay, well that makes perfect sense then.

So, much for arguing over fuc.k all for a dozen posts.

Comment

• What a priceless thread this is, so many genuine laughs. If only all the PPV numbers threads could be this comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
              I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.
              This is not a place for serious discussion. Most of these guys are broke as **** and don't even go to fights. They're nothing more than a bunch of streaming Stanley's. There are some cool dudes here and there, but far too many don't know how to put things into proper context much less have an original thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                So why did Fat Dan have the Floyd-Berto numbers just days after it?
                Fat Dan's early number was 550k, but that was wrong. It ended up being about 400k via Chirs Mannix and Kevin Iole. Rick Glaser's exact number was 389k.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-22-2015, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                  This is not a place for serious discussion. Most of these guys are broke as **** and don't even go to fights. They're nothing more than a bunch of streaming Stanley's. There are some cool dudes here and there, but far too many don't know how to put things into proper context much less have an original thought.
                  Coming from the guy that make countless Floyd threads and said why is haggler a legend lolol. Good one

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    Too bad you couldn't have posted this yesterday before that 58 year old man basically took his ball and ran home because the mean peeeeople on the internetz was picking on him, while blaming the moderators for Golovkin's overestimated drawing ability being drawn to light.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      This thread might be on pace to get more views than ppv buys

Jokes aside, I'm far from a Little G supporter....but what did people expect from two foreign fighters on American TV?!?....one dude's english is choppy and the other dude's hair is a mess lol....150k might sound weak but if you really look at it, it's what was expected....nobody knows these two in the casual circle....fighters like Floyd, Pac, Nelo and Cotto be tapping into the casual fans pockets

Comment

Working...
                      X