This thread might be on pace to get more views than ppv buys
      this might be the best post ive see since joining nsb

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        This post was $.

And props to hhs61 for the Big KRIT pic, he's the truth

Comment

• We really haven't gotten any true PPv numbers yet, but 150k is about where hopkins-dawson 1 was at and basically killed hopkins as a PPv star even though he headlined several with tito, Oscar, taylor twice, winky, tarver, pavlik..

I honestly thought it would do somewhere between 200-300k..

I wouldn't say its golovkin's fault more its the fans fault.. This was a solid matchup and much more competive than manny-rios, floyd-Berto. Etc..

It's a shame that this PPv didn't do well... You had GGG and roman in major fights.. This is what's wrong with boxing fans... We pay for hype, but won't support actual matchups..
          I got no problem paying PPv money if you give me a good matchup.. But it seems boxing fans are beyond ******ed and only pay for the name guys like floyd or manny regardless of the opponent..

PPv fights should be
          Kovolev-stevenson
          Kovolev- Ward
          Ward-ggg
          Ggg-canelo
          Ggg-cotto..

Hell, I would pay for Brook vs thurman or lomachenko vs Walters... Just give me the best fight available

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post

Comment

This is pretty fucking funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Some food for thought, just imagine what some of these guys would do if golovkin actually lost lol. Barcham wants to leave over poor ppv sales
                  He'd probably periscope himself jumping off a cliff lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X