Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is sick of Golovkins Competition: He spazes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy makes some good points but Quillin and Jacobs suck. How is Andy Lee any worse than Quillin when they fought to a draw?

These mismatches are something we just have to get used to until the momentum stabilizes and the fans demand more.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Teddy makes some good points but Quillin and Jacobs suck. How is Andy Lee any worse than Quillin when they fought to a draw?

These mismatches are something we just have to get used to until the momentum stabilizes and the fans demand more.
      Some Americans are biased and think only American fighters are good, you can see the envy and hate in some Americans eyes seeing that the top dog of a boxing division isn't a Yank it makes your blood boil doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Some Americans are biased and think only American fighters are good, you can see the envy and hate in some Americans eyes seeing that the top dog of a boxing division isn't a Yank it makes your blood boil doesn't it?
        You have inferiority issues dude.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          its simple:

"no more of these guys. It's proving nothing"

he mentions guys above ggg's weight class....

but ggg fans are A OK with ggg not moving up ONE weight division.
          I'm quite ok with a guy striving to be an undisputed champion, something we hav'nt seen in a decade. I have no problem with a guy dominating and actually, not in paper fights, cleaning out a division. There is literally one fight I would like to see GGG move up for and that is Ward, I could care less about him campaigning at 168. I don't put a ton of stock into the whole multiple weight classes, especially the way clowns stuff themselves into divisions these days. Now if a guy moves up and dominates another division, kudos, but guys moving up and picking off the weak champion to make some claim about being a multiple division champion, I could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Okay so you say the best of 168 is -
            Badou Jack
            George Groves
            DeGale
            Abraham
            Dirrells

How can you not say that is weak?
            Badou Jack the very dude to get sparked out by an unknown guy who was meant to be a tune-up lol.
            Georgey boy as much as I like him nothing can deny the fact that he is essentially just a glorified version of Diego Chaves, he will give you a hard fight but he will fall at the final block.
            DeGale honestly no idea what people see in him, I thought Dirrell was beating he's linear in his approach definitely not something to brag about bare in mind this is meant to be the new number 1 to the SMW!
            Abraham you can't be serious?
            Dirrell brothers... Nah Andre Dirrell he is the truth and he is a great fighter who has had a few unlucky decisions go against him but he is arguably the best of SMW but GGG already KOed him in the amateurs you think it wouldn't happen in the pros too without that head gear and with longer rounds and more rounds to fight?

Middleweight right now has more to it
            Peter Quillin
            Andy Lee
            Danny Jacobs
            Miguel Cotto
            Billy Joe Saunders
            Eubank Jr
            Lemieux
            N'jikam

Not all are better than the guys at SMW but the vast majority are and I don't think one or two names at SMW merits moving up when you have by far more talent at MW.
            Neither class is filled with killers bro

I don't care where GGG fights as long its someone with a pulse and a chance to win.....fighting top 5 guys in either division would make me happy

Many fighters have been upset by lesser fights.....Baldo beat Judah, Barkley beat Hearns twice....shyt happens, doesn't mean Jack isn't a good fighter

I don't take into account the amateur results...the amatuers mean nothing because both have developed into pros

Plenty of fighters beat guys they couldn't beat in the ams

Comment

I get the GGG's resume isn't the best, but who is really jumping at the bit to get in the ring with him? I'm really only comfortable with saying Ward, but there is a lot of finger pointing on both ends with that, but for the sake of argument let's put him there. Who else?

Comment

Golovkin needs his own subforum.

Comment

Golovkin fights are the most boring in the sport.

Comment

teddy atlas is now with pbc, what u think hes going to say? u notice he actually praise the likes of quillin n jacobs, sigh....

Comment

Both Quillen and Jacobs will get starched by GGG. Is it GGG's fault that he's better than everyone else in his division? I'd love to see GGG vs the winner of Quillen/Jacobs but we know that's not happening. Once he faces and beats the winner of Canelo/Cotto I'd like to see him move to 168 as there will be nobody else at MW to challenge him.

Comment

Working...
                      X