No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo, Ward Would Exploit GGG’s Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    Lemieux is not better than Murray, Geale or Curtis. Stop it.. he just happened to hold a title.
    Not sure about Curtis but I definitely agree with Murray and Geale.

Comment

• yea sure

what are his weaknesses?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Not a huge difference at all.
        I dont know about this photo, it doesn't look right to me.

I would have expected more of a size difference between them.

Also, it looks like GGG is leaning forward and Ward is leaning back.

It Golovkin leaned back a little he would look even bigger compared to Ward.

When was it taken ?

Maybe Ward was in camp and Golovkin wasn't ?

I think the photo is misleading, Ward is definitely bigger than GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          At least this thread got hitking banned. One hater ****** down.
          You sound like a fcking cheerleader you little girl lmaO

I would NEVER report a poster it's too much like calling the cops/snitchin for me but you little weak sensitive fcks don't have NO problem calling 9-1-1 for help do you lmaO!

Fckin hilarious you clowns are.

Comment

• Punch, hold, move, punch hold, use his head throw inside punches, move rinse repeat. That would b a ward "schooling". Would he be able to stay away from ggg power all night is the question. Not much of a win of you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I said that Golovkin was Pacquiao 2.0 awhile back.

Clearly a manufactured fighter.

Pac is legit, Golovkin could be..... but fcuk manufactured fighters.

Manny is legit, but over-rated..... Golovkin will likely be the same.

Not into network darlings.
              tru story while i respect SOME of pacquiaos accomplishments he is overrated and didnt fight the best at their NATURAL WEIGHTS his most glorified wins were against old fighters and catchweights and soft punchers.
              he hasnt fought a TOP fighter at 140 or 147 in a long while unless they were manufactured under the hbo banner to keep the $ in house
              if pacquaio was to face maidana(trained by robert garcia keith thurman, shawn porter errol spence or terence crawford at 140 he would get ko'd by every last one of them. i've heard of the sparring wars of shawn porter and pacquiao and they said shawn used to get the best of him 2 to 3 years ago when he wasnt known like that before he beat devon alexander so i see all the top names beating pacquiao convincingly. he's a protected fighter that wont fight alvarez a 154 cotto and none of the elites at 140, 147 or 154(and i think the best fighter at 154 is Demetrius Andrade)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                No. You're the joke. GGG beats Andre Ward whenever and where ever they fight. Ward has nothing for GGG to fear, and Ward has yet to face a fighter anywhere near GGG's level. It's that simple. On HBO Ward said no to fighting GGG, and at the same time GGG said yes to fighting Ward. Once these two fight, you will see how easily GGG beats Andre Ward. Speaking directly to Ward's skill as a boxer, I'll be quite direct: There is no way that if Ward could change his boring, dirty, clinch style of boxing to a masterfully fluid, dynamic, and powerful punching style that he would not have already changed. Watch any and all of Ward's fights. Why, why, why does Ward make everything so difficult? It's because he cannot change. Not that he doesn't want to - it appears that he'll go to great lengths to get more money, but changing his style and fighting frequently - the very things that would make Andre a fan favorite - he cannot do. And as I said earlier today, whether it is GGG, or Kovalev, or Beterbiev, Andre takes a beating and a loss. Time will tell, so keep watching.

No you keep watching. If the golovkin camp felt the way you do the fight would have been made by now. The problem is they don't share your delusional views and doubt their fighter. Monroe a b level fighter at best was giving golovkin trouble but ggg dominates ward? I honestly don't think you believe that yourself. I honestly think your primary goal is to sway the thinking of some BScene members based on your baseless glorified cheer leading. You express such an unwarranted confidence in your fighter and make such outrageous claims that even some of the most prolific ggg critics can begin to rationalize what you say. You are so concerned about your fighter losing that you engage in self convincing openly through your comments. This appears to be what your comments suggest. As opposed to a real belief in your own baseles, factless, unrealistic assertions.

Comment

• Originally posted by dray435 View Post
                  No you keep watching. If the golovkin camp felt the way you do the fight would have been made by now. The problem is they don't share your delusional views and doubt their fighter. Monroe a b level fighter at best was giving golovkin trouble but ggg dominates ward? I honestly don't think you believe that yourself. I honestly think your primary goal is to sway the thinking of some BScene members based on your baseless glorified cheer leading. You express such an unwarranted confidence in your fighter and make such outrageous claims that even some of the most prolific ggg critics can begin to rationalize what you say. You are so concerned about your fighter losing that you engage in self convincing openly through your comments. This appears to be what your comments suggest. As opposed to a real belief in your own baseles, factless, unrealistic assertions.
                  That means a whole lot coming from someone with that much credibility. Just kidding, aren't you the chump that only posts about how overrated GGG is, for years now? How's your butt doing now that GGG is taking over the sport, got used to the pain yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    That means a whole lot coming from someone with that much credibility. Just kidding, aren't you the chump that only posts about how overrated GGG is, for years now? How's your butt doing now that GGG is taking over the sport, got used to the pain yet?
                    If you call fighting b level fighters with limitations taking over the sport then I guess he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dray435 View Post
                      If you call fighting b level fighters with limitations taking over the sport then I guess he is.
                      I call unifying belts onp HBO Ppv, selling out Msg, challenging Canelo for 3 belts + lineal and featuring in every p4p list taking over the sport. Glad you've learned to live with the pain

Comment

Working...
                      X