No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo, Ward Would Exploit GGG’s Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    ggg executed the Gameplan flawlessly. It was a masterclass on how to keep a dangerous fighter at bay.

GGG tucks his chin in real nicely, one of many ways he makes it hard to score KO's against him.

For one, Ward isn't knocking anyone decent out. He'll be sleeping by ten.

Canelo, he may not get to round 7.

It all depends on the strategy GGG uses.
    "It was a masterclass on how to keep a dangerous fighter at bay..?!"

It is absolutely hilarious to hear you clowns say sht like "boxing IQ" and "boxing school" and "masterclass" but yet when it comes to Floyd it's "running" and "computer games!"

You fcking clowns are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dray435 View Post
      I felt david was being rushed when I first heard the fight had been signed but still felt he had a punchers chance. GGGs jab proved to be the deciding factor it kept david at bay and threw him off his game plan. But that should not have been an issues all seasoned great fighters know how to nullify jabs. That's something david should have known how to do. Ward is a different beast altogether and in all honesty I feel a diminished ward would still be too much for golovkin. Ward would take take all his weapons away from him, his jab and power with slick defensive moves and brake golovkin down over the distance. I don't think golovkins power would even be an issue as ward has faced much bigger punchers in miranda, abraham, froch and kessler.
      Much bigger punchers lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dray435 View Post
        I felt david was being rushed when I first heard the fight had been signed but still felt he had a punchers chance. GGGs jab proved to be the deciding factor it kept david at bay and threw him off his game plan. But that should not have been an issues all seasoned great fighters know how to nullify jabs. That's something david should have known how to do. Ward is a different beast altogether and in all honesty I feel a diminished ward would still be too much for golovkin. Ward would take take all his weapons away from him, his jab and power with slick defensive moves and brake golovkin down over the distance. I don't think golovkins power would even be an issue as ward has faced much bigger punchers in miranda, abraham, froch and kessler.
        Ward has not faced a decent fighter in FOUR YEARS. Take a top tennis player, say Roger Federer, and sit him on the side lines for FOUR YEARS, only allowing him to play three matches in that time against poor quality players, and then take him and toss him in against the current world's best player.

What do you think would happen? Think Federer would win a match? I doubt he would win a set. Would any tennis publication or organization rate Federer at the top of the list of the best in the world after essentially doing nothing for FOUR YEARS?

Well, that is the position Ward currently is in and for some reason his fans think he is some kind of god, some kind of supreme boxing entity that has lost none of his skills and ability and can still defeat the best in the world without even trying.

YOU ARE ALL ****ING DELUSIONAL.

Comment

• canelo has no shot and ward would destroy ggg with ease that's why ggg is ducking him

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Ward has not faced a decent fighter in FOUR YEARS. Take a top tennis player, say Roger Federer, and sit him on the side lines for FOUR YEARS, only allowing him to play three matches in that time against poor quality players, and then take him and toss him in against the current world's best player.

What do you think would happen? Think Federer would win a match? I doubt he would win a set. Would any tennis publication or organization rate Federer at the top of the list of the best in the world after essentially doing nothing for FOUR YEARS?

Well, that is the position Ward currently is in and for some reason his fans think he is some kind of god, some kind of supreme boxing entity that has lost none of his skills and ability and can still defeat the best in the world without even trying.

Besides Murray , GGG has been fighting sparring partners his whole career , so your point is exactly ..........

Comment

You're an idiot. This aint tennis buffoon and what a f@$#cked up analogy. Ward has been off before and has comeback with stellar performances as in the case with rodriguez. Floyd has done the same without any signs of slippage. That's what great fighters do.

The point is, a slightly diminished ward still beats golovkin because he is that much superior. And yes miranda, kessler and abraham are all bigger punchers than ggg they can all flatten you with one shot ggg does it with an accumulation of punches. Stop licking the sweaty residue off of glovkins wrinkled pale scrotums and rather face the facts.
              Last edited by dray435; 10-19-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

You've said it better than I could have. The extent to which Andre Ward is being feted is an absolute joke - and for exactly the reason you posted. Ward is still many fights away from being ready for a fight with either GGG or Kovalev. In fact, my bet is that he never gets there and in great part because he was never in his life ready for fighters of GGG or Kovalev's level. Ward does not have the skills necessary to make up for his deficit of power when compared to GGG or Kovalev. I'll take it further and add that Artur Beterbiev is also too much for Ward, and the day they meet in the ring is the day that Ward realizes that he'd need to be an octopus to have even a chance to successfully clinch Artur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                  You've said it better than I could have. The extent to which Andre Ward is being feted is an absolute joke - and for exactly the reason you posted. Ward is still many fights away from being ready for a fight with either GGG or Kovalev. In fact, my bet is that he never gets there and in great part because he was never in his life ready for fighters of GGG or Kovalev's level. Ward does not have the skills necessary to make up for his deficit of power when compared to GGG or Kovalev. I'll take it further and add that Artur Beterbiev is also too much for Ward, and the day they meet in the ring is the day that Ward realizes that he'd need to be an octopus to have even a chance to successfully clinch Artur.

You're kidding right? Tell me that's a joke. Because if not you are a delusional golovkin groupie. GGG it's obvious is the one who never wanted the fight. He and his camps position regarding the fight change like I change my underwear. First he is willing to face anyone from 154-168 but when he is called out on it every excuse in the book is used to avoid ward.

First the golovkin camp was saying there would have to be parity in terms of the purse. So ward offered a 50/50 split, no problem. Now it's the fight is not economically feasible and golovkin wants to unify the titles at MW first.

Golovkin is the one ducking anyone with some basic common sense can see that . Only golovkin groupies cant see the obvious and live in a fantasy world completely detached from reality. Ward is going to undress him break him down and stop him if they ever fight. GGG knows this that's why he comes up with every possible excuse to avoid fighting ward. Ward has more than enough skill to make up for the power deficit which I might add is not as substantial as you make it out to be.

Golovkin does not possess one punch ko power as many fighters ward has faced possessed. He will also be moving up in weight which will nullify his power that much more. His power wont be a factor im convinced of it. Kovalev though is a different situation because ward will be moving up and facing a bigger stronger fighter. Wards skill and defense maybe sufficient to secure the win in that contest though.
                  Last edited by dray435; 10-19-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• At least this thread got hitking banned. One hater ****** down.

Comment

• Of course Bernard is going to say Canelo is a challenge to GGG even though I don't see it

I wouldn't be suprised win or lose against Cotto if Nelo gets thrown into the ring with GGG and that fight will officially kill the gingers hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X