No announcement yet.

Rohan Murdock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    Have a feeling that Murdock will become a household name around here the same way Salka has.
    His name is freaking Rohan Murdock. There are so many potential jokes in there my head is clogged with them.

Comment

rian @rian5ca
      steveucnlive Murdock agreed to 172 and then Ward's team changed it to 175

Comment

A reliable poster on BoxRec says the Nevada Commission wouldn't approve Rohan Murdock as an opponent for Ward.

I tweeted it to Hougigo, who in turn tweeted to an Australian sports journalist who first broke the story. The journalist favorited a tweet from Hougigo when asked "is this true? Is Murdock out for the count?"

Props to the Nevada Commission for not allowing this ugly mismatch that could ruin an inexperienced kid's career.

Comment

Ward should just retire. No one cares anymore. Acting like he calls all the shots while trying to make a no-hope 168 pounder come up a weight class just to get destroyed + give himself an easy paycheck. Can't wait until the Krusher gets to him and we get a "Ward be like" thread

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            A reliable poster on BoxRec says the Nevada Commission wouldn't approve Rohan Murdock as an opponent for Ward.

I tweeted it to Hougigo, who in turn tweeted to an Australian sports journalist who first broke the story. The journalist favorited a tweet from Hougigo when asked "is this true? Is Murdock out for the count?"

Props to the Nevada Commission for not allowing this ugly mismatch that could ruin an inexperienced kid's career.

Comment

As much as I want to see Ward back in the ring, I'm sure as hell not co-signing a fight with Rodan The Dude from the A-Team for his next fight.

Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                Ward should just retire. No one cares anymore. Acting like he calls all the shots while trying to make a no-hope 168 pounder come up a weight class just to get destroyed + give himself an easy paycheck. Can't wait until the Krusher gets to him and we get a "Ward be like" thread
                Why should he retire when hes got a 2m guarantee for mismatches so bad the commission has to step in

Comment

nevada let floyd berto happen

Comment

No need for Ward to take advantage of an inexperienced kid & humiliate him in front of the world.

Kessler nearly went blind from Ward's head butts.

Last edited by The Hammer; 10-22-2015, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X