No announcement yet.

Been Told That If The Cotto-Canelo Fight Is Close They will call Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
    The instructions to the judges will be 1 scorecard for each and another one a draw. This is the loop hole in avoiding the GGG and milking a rematch. There is no winner so no one is mandated to fight GGG aand wbc will mandate a second fight after each fighter fights a tune up first. Avoiding GGG as mandatory until 2017.
    Where have you heard this?

Comment

Ahhh to be young & conspiratorial.

Comment

canelo got a draw in one card vs floyd when he actually lost every round. it can happen

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Where have you heard this?
          he heard it in a dream sequence.......

Comment

A rematch between those two who can complain, let them fight again If that's the case and let GGG chase Lee/Saunders or Quillin/Jacobs for that time being, I mean you can't complain GGG improves his resume even more by adding one of those four guys and then he'd get to fight Canelo/Cotto with ALL the titles on the line.

Comment

GGG Dickriders acting like GGG just beat Hagler.... lmao payasos.

Comment

The instructions to the judges will be 1 scorecard for each and another one a draw. This is the loop hole in avoiding the GGG and milking a rematch. There is no winner so no one is mandated to fight GGG [...]
                If it`s a draw then Cotto remains a champion and has to fight his mandatory or vacate the title.

Comment

fight isn't going the distance. canelo will bring a ballerina skirt for cotto to wear when he starts running around the ring avoiding a ko.

Comment

Why are most of the responses ignoring the fact that this guy just claimed to be privy to some highly protected information about unethical practices that would have only been revealed in some clandestine meeting? You're accepting that idea? Some dude on NSB said it so it must be legit and worthy of discussion I guess.

Comment

The instructions to the judges will be 1 scorecard for each and another one a draw. This is the loop hole in avoiding the GGG and milking a rematch. There is no winner so no one is mandated to fight GGG aand wbc will mandate a second fight after each fighter fights a tune up first. Avoiding GGG as mandatory until 2017.
                      I'm not surprised. However I think Canelo knocks Cotto out.

Comment

Working...
                      X