Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Makes it Official! Files For Senate Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama was president of the U.S., he'll be fine as Senator.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      He can actually read unlike Floyd...
      Well, I'll take the guy who knows the difference between "No" and "Yes".

Comment

I would punish !@#$ Jinkee with a vengence!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          I don't think there's anyone here who can tell me they really believe this guy has what it takes to be a political leader of any sort. Him being elected would be a mockery, but I guess that's politics in general. Love Manny the fighter, but outside the ring he makes you scratch your head.
          Yea he seems like a nice guy who gives a f#ck about people. He'll never make it in politics.

I wish the brother all the luck in the world in making his country a better place than it is today. I think more non-politicians should be running for office & kicking out these career politicians in any & every country.

Comment

Does he know what political party he is yet

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Does he know what political party he is yet
              I hear floyd is making his come back after he completes the intro course to hooked on phonics.

So much for the retirement eh?

Comment

Manny doesn't have what it takes to run with the big boys. It's one thing to run a small town or province but the Senate and presumably presidency is another ball game. PAC is a YES man, tenured people in the cabinet will just run circles on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                  I hear floyd is making his come back after he completes the intro course to hooked on phonics.

So much for the retirement eh?
                  Hopping Sea Salt Batman, salty much? All Gruber did was repeat what Manny literally said. Can you tell us what party Manny is running in?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Well, I'll take the guy who knows the difference between "No" and "Yes".
                    Floyd will not even fill the forms. He will leave all the important sections blank. Then after the fact, will apply for an exemption to excuse himself from his mistakes and provide a doctors note as proof(wink, wink).

Comment

That second picture doesnt even look like Pac. It looks like a Post-Mortician Pac at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X