Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Lemieux Officially A Sold-Out Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmaooo don't you wish clown this is a mismatch from the start ggg wins this but will he step up finally and fight ward no

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I have family coming up from VA that same day...screwed me out of going to this fight! Those of you going please be loud for the rest of us who can't go.
      I got you, brother

I am one of the craziest live fans of all-time. If some one ever films me . . I'm done

Comment

These articles about GGG/Lemieux never mention how many tickets were actually sold. There is a big difference between selling out an arena when there are only 8,000 tickets available and selling out when there are 15,000 tickets available.

How many tickets were sold? What constitutes a sellout for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          The biggest fight in boxing history, this will be the most violent spectacle in sports history. Whoever misses this fight will be pissing themselves as the rest of the world is watching it. Gennady is officially the face of boxing.
          I will miss it and I definitely won't be pissing on myself because of it. Golovkin is not and never will be the face of boxing. He is just another well-protected wannabe just like a dozen other world champions.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            These articles about GGG/Lemieux never mention how many tickets were actually sold. There is a big difference between selling out an arena when there are only 8,000 tickets available and selling out when there are 15,000 tickets available.

Heard they only sold 1k, gave away the rest

Comment

I will miss it and I definitely won't be pissing on myself because of it. Golovkin is not and never will be the face of boxing. He is just another well-protected wannabe just like a dozen other world champions.
              Congratulations, you're ne of the 7 trolls in the whole world who won't and no one could care less. Meanwhile, the rest of the world will be watching the greatest fighter of all time in what promises to be the best fight in boxing history.

Comment

Not surprised it is sold out. I am ordering the ppv also.

Comment

They sold over 10,000 tickets in just 3 days on sale. MSG holds about 21,000 so I'm guessing there was around 21,000 tickets available.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...dy-sold--94622
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-15-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
                    I got you, brother

I am one of the craziest live fans of all-time. If some one ever films me . . I'm done
                    Hah that's what's up!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      lmaooo don't you wish clown this is a mismatch from the start ggg wins this but will he step up finally and fight ward no
                      It's too bad the lineal middleweight champion turned down Golovkin to fight Daniel Geale.

Comment

Working...
                      X