Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Best Pound For Pound is Ward or Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigondeaux is better then both.

Comment

I understand that Ward is black and people have to exaggerate his ability to make up for the slavery era a million years ago, but fighting once a decade and ducking Golovkin are hardly feats worthy of a P4P hopeful. Ward is nothing till he fights someone from this era AND WINS

Comment

You are worried ward is inactive when does rigo fight and who has he beat compared to manny and ward. Manny cleaned out Welters except Floyd. Ward cleaned out SM easily. You tube exists if you forget his wins

Comment

I understand that Ward is black and people have to exaggerate his ability to make up for the slavery era a million years ago, but fighting once a decade and ducking Golovkin are hardly feats worthy of a P4P hopeful. Ward is nothing till he fights someone from this era AND WINS
          You must be running out of ways to get attention, had to reach to the bottom of the barrel for the good ole race card huh.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Rigondeaux is better then both.
            yeah?

what was the last rigo fight you saw? donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              uhhhhhhh what? so people thinking ward is the best pound for pound is because there was ****** in our countries history? seems legit. talk about attention seeking brainless banter
              Last edited by Cinci Champ; 10-15-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Ward shouldnt even be there, the guys inactivity hurt him bad. I would say kovalev.
                ya but if were just talking pound for pound not adding all these other rules in

Comment

**** it, I still think Pac has a case as the p4p best. At least until one of the guys who should rank above him does something to make it clear. And there's sure as hell not more than 3 or 4 fighters better than even this Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    For lack of better words, everything mention in this post, from the time that slavery ended, to Ward ducking Golovkin, a lie.
                    Last edited by Cool Scant; 10-15-2015, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Lou Cipher View Post

Ha - couldnt find anyone to beat him huh? you ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X