Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Dontaesboxingnation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    great channel......vidz06 is the GOAT though.
    Vidz06 I still watch his old vids and Gambeino

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      Vidz06 I still watch his old vids and Gambeino
      Gambeino is without a doubt the funniest boxing channel. Too bad he stopped uploading, has kids, married now.

Comment

Originally posted by RRSO View Post
        Just in general what do you think about him and his following?

Comment

All those boxing Youtube guys come off like they could be uncaught serial killers. There is no way Seckback hasn't murdered a hitchhiker in his day & I bet anytime a ring card girl isn't heard from in a couple days they go over to Dontae's house first to see if there is any random new holes in his backyard.

As far as actual quality product its all pretty hit & miss with these Youtube guys & Dontae is no different.

Comment

What do you think of Dontaesboxingnation?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              All those boxing Youtube guys come off like they could be uncaught serial killers. There is no way Seckback hasn't murdered a hitchhiker in his day & I bet anytime a ring card girl isn't heard from in a couple days they go over to Dontae's house first to see if there is any random new holes in his backyard.

As far as actual quality product its all pretty hit & miss with these Youtube guys & Dontae is no different.
              I like ThaBoxingVoice, that one never fails, especially after a big fight. Everyone is so opinionated and at times it turns into a free for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Gambeino is without a doubt the funniest boxing channel. Too bad he stopped uploading, has kids, married now.

Couldn't watch that without laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Add in a few hookers and that's his channel alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Indeed bro, there is little hiding it as well.
                    He somehow always makes the topic about GGG. GGG makes the guy so mad, he is going to end up with a health problem if GGG keeps having success lmao.
                    I check out his videos to have a good laugh at the things he has to say and to see him mad just talking about European boxers. Lol doesn't get better than that.
                    In one of his recent videos he was implying that Beterbiev was ducking Barrera.
                    I hope his channel goes down one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

Gambeino funny dude he made some classic vids

Comment

Working...
                      X