Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Golovkin Has a Big Head, Does He Wear Caps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Is that his version of trash talking? Lol
    Truthfully, if Genady said it, everyone would be in stitches. And, if Lemieux said some nonsense about "Is good boy, big drama, big show I like" people would be wondering what the fek this creep's problem is. Neither have much game in the verbal dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      No, no, no... Don't pull this "if you know anything about roids" thing expecting no one will call your bluff. That "you'll feel crappy in 2 weeks" idea is an incorrect, blanket statement. Most forms of anabolic steroids have a half-life that means you'll still feel exactly the same. Not that athletes even take them to "feel" anything. It's not hulk serum. Primarily, you take it to bulk or recover. For boxers, it's mostly recovery so they're talking it in camp, not for fight night. As far as PCT, estrogens, etc there's more science in that these days than in the actual anabolic phase. You don't wilt and feel ill. I don't mess with the shyt anymore but I'm very familiar with all types of interesting chemicals and hormones.

Anyway, not that I even think they're doping, I just had to throw the flag on what you said. Nothing personal.
      Many steroids do have a half life, it's called an estar. Many are much shorter.

But they typical last ten days. Which at that point you can go into estrogen rebound.

And PTC can treat it, but wouldn't they also be testing for a simple A.I.

And the science hasn't actually improved all that much. It's not a heavily studied thing.

Advanced A.I. can help with rebound, but they are in themselves anabolic.

It's highly unlikely he is on steroids this close to a fight if he was to come off two weeks ago.

As for other PED's, that's another story.

Besides, there is absolutely no reason to think either is actually taking anything.

Power alone does not mean steroids.

Comment

Must be those Asian genetics of GGG, Asians generally have those box shaped heads like Golovkin and he does look more Asian than white.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Many steroids do have a half life, it's called an estar. Many are much shorter.

But they typical last ten days. Which at that point you can go into estrogen rebound.

And PTC can treat it, but wouldn't they also be testing for a simple A.I.

And the science hasn't actually improved all that much. It's not a heavily studied thing.

Advanced A.I. can help with rebound, but they are in themselves anabolic.

It's highly unlikely he is on steroids this close to a fight if he was to come off two weeks ago.

As for other PED's, that's another story.

Besides, there is absolutely no reason to think either is actually taking anything.

Power alone does not mean steroids.
          You're in over your head here and I don't have the free time to educate you. Your post reads like you did a term paper on the subject. Actual use in sports competition is another game. And, BTW, PCT therapy has indeed grown by leaps and bounds in recent years because there's huge money in creating drugs to suppress estrogen, stimulate test production, etc. It's testosterone that is still basic because the market for testosterone supplementation is much smaller, mostly in livestock.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Asians generally have those box shaped heads like Golovkin
            I can't tell whether that's offensive or hilarious.

Comment

Truthfully, if Genady said it, everyone would be in stitches. And, if Lemieux said some nonsense about "Is good boy, big drama, big show I like" people would be wondering what the fek this creep's problem is. Neither have much game in the verbal dept.
              You're in over your head here and I don't have the free time to educate you. Your post reads like you did a term paper on the subject. Actual use in sports competition is another game. And, BTW, PCT therapy has indeed grown by leaps and bounds in recent years because there's huge money in creating drugs to suppress estrogen, stimulate test production, etc. It's testosterone that is still basic because the market for testosterone supplementation is much smaller, mostly in livestock.
              Well, it wasn't a term paper no.

And yes, estrogen blockers have gotten better, but those are not exactly designed for PCT. Considering steroids are illegally in most places.

For PTC, nova, clomid, A.I., they are used to turn on the natural production of test.

Only A.I. Kill the Estrogen, nova and clomid suppress the receptors.

They could use HCG, but again. Why wouldn't they test for substances clearly related to roid use.

If you know they don't, I have no reason to not believe you. But that's be moronic of them.

Lastly, I'm not claiming either didn't use them. Only that it's unlike they used them into the fight.

Testosterone in performance enhancing hasn't advanced, but the drug itself has.

Either way, it's a pointless conversation.

No reason to believe either is juiced, other that KO power, which isn't a good reason.

Comment

I can't tell whether that's offensive or hilarious.
                Well if he said blacks had big heads, would you think that was offensive or hilarious?

If you black, then maybe not.

For Asians, I suspect many would be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Must be those Asian genetics of GGG, Asians generally have those box shaped heads like Golovkin and he does look more Asian than white.
                  Box shaped head ...LMAO....well Kazakhstan doe's border both Mongolia and China so there's probably been some serious cross breeding going on for centuries .... I bet triple ggg has Genghis Khan blood running through his veins....real hard warriors those Mongolians are.....I wouldn't want to come up against those box shaped head maniaca lol
                  Last edited by The plunger man; 10-14-2015, 05:17 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

For all you idiots speculating, GGG is half Korean.

Comment

Yea. He comes off like a little white guy but at certain angles he seems to have an unusually large, round head. I'm thinking he's got Mongolian blood or something.
                      Yea, he's half korean, my girl is korean and has a perfectly circular head/face most korean's do, i call it the 'moon face'.

Comment

Working...
                      X