Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Golovkin Has a Big Head, Does He Wear Caps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Aka it's not sold out
    Whatever man! Maybe you are incapable of getting how it works.

Actually, yea it is. When you can project that walk up will fill to compactly, it's sold out.

I get it, you a Floyd guy, hate GGG. But these things are done this way.

There have been plenty of similar situation for Floyd fights, Cotto, Canelo, etc. that have has similar situations.

But believe what you want. Most people understand how it works.

But everytime you read sold out. Go ahead, correct the journalist who wrote it. Set them straight.
    Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 10-14-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

Actually, yea it is. When you can project that walk up will fill to compactly, it's sold out.

There have been plenty of similar situation for Floyd fights, Cotto, Canelo, etc. that have has similar situations.

But everytime you read sold out. Go ahead, correct the journalist who wrote it. Set them straight.
      I never said I hate golovkin

Comment

In your sig it looks like Canelo's fúckin head is 2x the size as GGG's, so that thing must be huge.

Comment

GGG wears size 8 3/4 New Era hats.

Proof of roids.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            Of course not , both sides prolly good and juiced for the occasion. GGG's head is a mini planetarium
            they are doing vada testing but they only did it for like 2 weeks which is like testing for weed after 5 months

Comment

L

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
              In your sig it looks like Canelo's fúckin head is 2x the size as GGG's, so that thing must be huge.
              Lol! I do admit Canelo is standing a little closer, but they are basically the same size.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              GGG wears size 8 3/4 New Era hats.

Proof of roids.
              Lol! He'll yea.

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              they are doing vada testing but they only did it for like 2 weeks which is like testing for weed after 5 months
              Not exactly the full story, but sure. However, if you know anything about roads, if you stopped them two weeks ago, you'll gonna feel real bad for the fight. There are tons of things that can go wrong and mess you up, like estrogen rebound.

Comment

Another Conspratorial Rant: I'm betting De La Hoya told him to say GGG is big

So when GGG spanks Lemieux. Oscar will start laying the excuses on why it's ok for Canelo to duck GGG.

He is too big. Canelo is a 154 fighter. One is absurd, and the other U.S. At best deceptive.

They'll vacate, and keep the lineal (which is garbage) because Golden Boy is trying to fix the ranking system.

I don't trust De La Hoya cross dressing ass.

He says Floyd was bad for boxing. He bought Ring Mag. After being reminded of that yesterday, I read some more.

Found out they basically turned it into a Goldenboy PR firm.

I hope WBC stays true and makes Canelo vacate or fight.

Cotto, he'll just retire.

Comment

Is that his version of trash talking? Lol

Comment

However, if you know anything about roads, if you stopped them two weeks ago, you'll gonna feel real bad for the fight. There are tons of things that can go wrong and mess you up, like estrogen rebound.
                    No, no, no... Don't pull this "if you know anything about roids" thing expecting no one will call your bluff. That "you'll feel crappy in 2 weeks" idea is an incorrect, blanket statement. Most forms of anabolic steroids have a half-life that means you'll still feel exactly the same. Not that athletes even take them to "feel" anything. It's not hulk serum. Primarily, you take it to bulk or recover. For boxers, it's mostly recovery so they're talking it in camp, not for fight night. As far as PCT, estrogens, etc there's more science in that these days than in the actual anabolic phase. You don't wilt and feel ill. I don't mess with the shyt anymore but I'm very familiar with all types of interesting chemicals and hormones.

Anyway, not that I even think they're doping, I just had to throw the flag on what you said. Nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I never said I hate golovkin
                      My bad, you'd be the first Floyd fan that I ever seen who likes GGG. At least that I know of.

Then again, that picture of your is kinda confusing. Maybe your not a Floyd fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X