Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez is one of my favorites of the past era i hope he retires before he gets hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trule the end of a real era.

looks all our greats are gone marquez mayweather pacquaio was the last ones holding on but now mayweather retied and marquez and pacquaio are out the door.

Sucks cause their is basically no fighter I see on the horizon that can take their spot.

Comment

I like JMM too but he may as well retire. I get he wants the 5th title but he had multiple chances to fight and win a 147 title and it just didn't work out (he couldn't beat Bradley and didn't want to fight Pacquiao in Nov 2014).

Comment

i feel you man i don't want to see him go the terrible morales route he's already put a stamp on his legacy but if he wins that 5th title holy **** that would be something WARQUEZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I'll definitely miss him, a beauty to watch.

this deserves all the grn k a combination genius

Comment

I feel like Marquez is already retired. Jesus, that Freddy Norwood fight was ages ago. If you had told me that he'd prove himself to be an ATG, I woulda fell out of my chair in laughter.

Similarly, I remind my fellow boxing fans that some of these guys you see today are going to shock you in the future as well. Everyone wants to know who the next all-timers are. I suspect they're right in front of our face.

Comment

It can't come soon enough for me. He really should have called it a day after KO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I'll definitely miss him, a beauty to watch.

Dinamita threw the most beautifully accurate fast and hard combos....one of my all time favs

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
                  trule the end of a real era.

looks all our greats are gone marquez mayweather pacquaio was the last ones holding on but now mayweather retied and marquez and pacquaio are out the door.

Sucks cause their is basically no fighter I see on the horizon that can take their spot.
                  Chocolatito, Amir Imam, Crawgford, The WBC bantamweight champion Shinsuke, Inoyue and others have the potenetial to become all time greats

even Juan Fransico Estrada, GGG(ALTHOUGH OLD), Ward, etc.....all is not lost but the 2000-2015 was an awesome era and im glad I got to see a lot of the big fights live

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    Dinamita threw the most beautifully accurate fast and hard combos....one of my all time favs
                    A spitting image of Ricardo Lopez in his younger years.

Comment

I agree. JMM is one of my favorite fighters of all time. Technical yet with a killer instinct. His 4 fights with Pac took a lot out of him. He was taking a hellacious beating prior to stopping Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X